Open wide

Alina leads us to a wide meadow in the middle of the forest. The boys have followed us up to here and were now hiding behind the trees. Like predators. Only this time they weren't the predator. They were the prey...

"Now you just have to stand here and wait" I nod. That's exactly what I was planning on doing but not because of the fireflies.

It's not long until the fireflies start coming out. There's a lot of them and once they light themselves up the picture in front of us became magical. No wonder today was the day magic was celebrated. I use Alina's awe to do my job.

Before anyone knew anything and before these cockroaches were about to get out of their hiding place and attack us I was behind them, slapping the first one so hard his head flew metres away. The second one turned around in surprise and when he was the headless body of his friend falling to the ground he gasped for air. I didn't even give him a chance to come back to his senses and scream, I bit into his neck and cut his artery off. He was gone...

I cleaned the blood off my face with a wipe and went back to Alina before she even had the chance to realise I was missing. All of this took just a few seconds and I was back just in time for her to turn around and jump on me kissing me on the lips.

She left both of us in shock by the suddenness. But if I'm being honest the kiss was amazing. Yes, clearly, inexperienced, but really good. There was potential in this girl.

"I'm sorry I don't know what came to me!" She starts apologising not knowing where to look when I pull her in and start kissing her deeper and with more passion with each breath she gasps to take.

"Do you want me?" I ask.

"I-I-" I's nervous and starts stroking her lip in awkwardness. But it's so seductive, it's making me horny...

"You've never been with anyone, have you?" I ask.

"No..."

"Do you want to?" I say and smile at her in the most seductive way.

"Yes..." Only a whisper comes out of her perfect lips.

I come closer to her and start touching her body gently. She parts her lips and soft moans start coming out. I pull her knee-long skirt up her tights just enough to slide my hand under it and caress her bare skin.

"Then let me devour you tonight" I say.

"But my virginity..." She doesn't finish. She's stiff again.

"It's fine, I won't take it, if that's what you want. I have other ways to show you pleasure" I keep moving my hand up her tights until I reach the brim of her underwear.

"Please" I love when they beg.

That's all I need to go on. I pull her even closer to me, leaving no space between the two of us and take her shirt off. The view in front of me is absolutely dazzling. I don't have words to describe how perfect this girl was. Her white full boobs were hugged nicely by a lace bra, something I hadn't expected from a virgin especially one with a strict mum. I'm quick to take off her skirt and admire her curvy body. She's slim yet she has every curve a woman desires for. He ass was nicely shaped, full like a peach, her boobs were big but firm and her waist was tight.

I push her on the cold ground and undress myself while giving her the best show in her life. I take off my underwear as well.

"Do you want me to take off mine?" She asks.

"No, I'll do it for you in just a bit" I smirk. I want to admire the way the lace is hugging her perfect shapes and the ebony colour is complimenting her skin tone.