Fuck me like a little whore

I used this trip to experiment new things, new feelings and new emotions...

My first experiment?

Serkan...

I've never been with a man before in my entire centuries long vampire life. Not a single time, not even out of curiosity. I guess it was because I thought being with someone other than Lilly is nothing else but cheating. Not that at the end I didn't go there too...

Anyway, this time was different. This trip was all about me. I wanted to see new places and experience new emotions. I wanted to learn more about myself and have fun in the way.

So when I laid my eyes on Serkan, I knew I wanted to open that door as well.

Or more like penetrate it with a strap-on dick...

I brought Serkan to my hotel room. Here we could be as loud as we fucking wanted and had a few sex toys to our disposal as well.

"We could have fucked behind that tree as well, you know" He says and looks around my room.

"I know but I couldn't have fucked you behind that tree" I say and wink at him. He looks puzzled for a second and then says:

"Hmmmmm. So you want to fuck me?"

"Mhmmmm" I purr as I take out a strap-on dick from my suitcase.

"And what made you think I'd want that?" He's playing.

"The fact that you were fucking a man senselessly in the ass behind a tree in a tourist attraction just now" I think for a second before I add "And the fact that you're a vampire".

He's pleased by my response. I knew from the very start he's kinky. I bet everything he was experimenting with sex because he had recently been turned into a vampire. He could have been hundred years old max. The thing vampires have the most of is time. And some of us use it to experiment different things.

"So you've never been fucked by a man?"

"Nope. What about you?"

"Neither" He's thinking for a while before saying "So you fuck me in the ass with that little friend of yours but then you let me fuck you in the pussy as well, deal?"

"Deal. I want to see what it feels like anyway"

"Shame I hadn't met you earlier" He laughs and quickly moves to me, pushing me against the wall. He's using his vampire strength and speed to make things even hotter.

Serkan rips my dress off in a matter of seconds. Now the beast inside of me is awaken. I can feel my eyes turning red as I rip off his shirt and jeans and after that proceed to bite in on his neck.

"Oh we're playing rough" He says and bites in on mine too.

It feels amazing to drink and be drank from at the same time.

I know Jason will kill me if he found out but fuck everything and most of all fuck Serkan!

"Fuck me like a little whore" He says and moves us to the bed.

He climbs on the bed and positions himself in doggy as I place the strap-on. I take off his underwear and his perfect ass is at my full disposal. I unconsciously look for his dick and Serkan turns around to see why I'm not fucking him yet and laughs.

"It's hard and up by you, silly! You can't see it hanging from there" He says and turns around so I can see his dick. He's right, it's hard and up, looking even bigger and thicker than earlier when it was handing. Damn, I wanted to be fucked by that beast.