Spank me, you little slut

Was I about to get kinky? Of course I fucking was!

Tehani was one hell of a slut, that's for sure.

Once we got to her apartment, she led me straight to one of the rooms. The door was locked and she took out a key from her purse. "I keep the best shit there that's why I have to lock it" She says turning around to face me. I just nod. What could she possibly keep in a room that needs locking?

But the second I enter I see what she means.

There was a king size bed in the middle of the room and that was the only furniture in the entire room. Right above the bed, hanging from the ceiling of the room are two double ropes. On each side of the frame of the bed there is one pair of chains.

Chains!

Not handcuffs, not ropes, bloody CHAINS!

I'm in awe. I thought I'm a kinky little slut but this beats me in all possible ways. That room was inspired by Fifty Shades of Grey or maybe it was the other way around! When I looked around the room I saw a lot of dildos, different sizes, different thickness, different shapes, laying all over the floor. There were also wands-liked gadgets, more ropes, more chains, two pairs of handcuffs, a strap-on dick and many more sex toys that I didn't even know existed!

"I like to play dirty" Tehani says to me as I scan the room and the toys.

"Yeah, I can see"

"We don't have to use any, though!" I feel the nervousness in her voice and I instantly regret not saying how impressed I am by all of this.

I turn to face her and cup her face in my hands so she can look me in the eyes as I say "I want to use all of them tonight". A wide smile appears on her face and I lean on to kiss her perfect lips. The lips I've dreamt of all night at the restaurant.

"I promised you you'll regret what you did to me earlier, remember? Making me watch you without being able to touch you or touch myself" She says and pushes me to sit on the bed.

"I never said you can't touch yourself" I return playfully with a smirk on my face.

"Oh, but I don't play like that, honey! I play rough" Tehani says and straddles me pushing me down so I am now laying under her.

She starts rubbing herself against me. All we're wearing are shorts and considering I'm not even wearing underwear I can feel everything yet not enough because of the annoying fabric between us.

"Undress" I command and I reach to turn her around.

"Uhuuuu. Not this time! I'm in command here, you little slut!" She says and stands up "Now take your clothes off really slowly,  give me a good show, be a good girl" Tehani commands and I instantly like the fact that she wants to be the dominant one. I've always been the dominant but I've never had a partner who's ever wanted to take the lead. And now I was impressed and couldn't wait any longer.

I started undressing my clothes slowly and as sexy as possible. I guess I am doing a good job since she's biting her lip and looking my body up and down like a hungry beast. Oh, this girl would be an amazing fuck! I can sense it!

I am completely naked in front of Tehani who without saying a word comes closer to me and pushes me on the bed once again. "Now lay down and be a good girl while I tie you up" I raise my eyebrows as soon as I hear those words coming out of her mouth but I like it! I've never been tied up before...

I do as she says and lay down. As I do that I look at the ceiling once again and wonder to myself if she's tie me up with the ropes or the chains. I kind of wanted the chains because I felt extra kinky tonight. I wanted to feel like a puppy at her hands. I wanted her to dominate me and fuck me hard into oblivion.