Welcome

Welcome to the story of Cristian and Elena.

Cristian was a reaper of the night with an insatiable lust for murder - and Elena Ricci, a woman who grew to despise him.

He makes her feel hot and flustered, has he questioning everything she stands for while she unknowingly tempts him in ways that makes him obsessive.

As much as Elena thinks she hates him, it doesn't stop fate from pushing the two together. Deep down she always knew she had to let the darkness consume her one day.

And it came in form of a deadly hitman.

——-

Warning

This story contains scenes and characters that may be upsetting to some. Please do not read if you are easily influenced by crime, I do not condone the actions and behaviour of my characters and this is strictly fiction.

This story contains:
-Graphic scenes
-Violence
-Foul language
-Crime
-Killing
-Vulgar language

Any character names that are similar or the same as ones in any of my other stories are purely coincidental because I'm an outfit- sorry, name repeater 😗

About the smut...people are upset and disappointed that there's no smut (sex scenes) in this story, despite me putting a disclaimer in the description that this isn't erotica. People ignore that and read my story and say "why isn't there smut" or that they wasted their time and it just makes me sad tbh. Its like my writing isn't valued without there being sex in it. My characters do have sex and it will be clear when they do it, but every action is just not explicitly written.

If this isn't good enough, there are plenty of erotica stories on Wattpad that might be a better fit. Sorry for the long paragraphs, I just wanted to clear this up to avoid disappointing my readers.

I love you all and thank you for choosing to read my story 🤍

I hope you enjoy!