Author's Note

If you are already reading my First Author's Note after the WAKAS and not just JUMP in here. Then,

I congratulate you for making it this far, dreamers. And super THANK YOU for giving my story a chance to read until the end.

It took me ten months to finally end this story, my FIRST story and it makes me more happier and grateful.

Writing this story was really really hard. Lalo na't nagsisimula pa lang ako sa pagsusulat. More changes had happen, plots that didn't pursue and even some of the characters' role.

Pero masaya pa rin ako na natapos ko ang story'ng ito, and still convey its purpose. Matagal man pero natapos din. And that is my first achievement as an amateur writer. I CLAIM IT!

This has been my comfort zone, my go-to when I am lonely and my "pahinga" sa nakakapagod na mundo. At alam kong ganun din ang iba sa mga nandito sa Wattpad.

Kaya naman sa pagsulat ko sa istoryang ito, I always make sure that every chapter serve its purpose and worthwhile to read. So, I wouldn't and you wouldn't waste your leisure time in reading a "just" story.

In fact, that is my mission as a writer. To aspire, to inspire and to repay you in double the leisure time you spent on reading my story.

I hope I could have given you that. At patuloy na maibigay iyon sa inyo. And with that...

I hope to see you next season!

Again, salamat sa pagsama sa matagal na paglalakbay ni Leighrah at Zachary. Nawa'y hindi niyo sila makalimutan.

And ALWAYS be reminded that life is an unending journey with unending struggles. Never Give Up. So while you are still breathing, please please have hope.

AGYAMANAK!

Ang iyong kaibigang pahinga sa nakakapagod na mundo,

Yel

Up next...

FSS #2: When Autumn Starts To Fall

:))