Scars to your beautiful

Jaemin pov
After coming from college I saw Taeyong hyung waiting for me. As I called he saw me a gentle smile crept on his face

 As I called he saw me a gentle smile crept on his face

I love his smile a lot. "My minmin came from college, now go freshen up I will set lunch for you." I nodded with a smile. After freshing up I wore

I saw him setting the table

I saw him setting the table. I smiled and said "Thanks mom I mean hyung." He nodded with smile. After lunch I decided to go park. As I came near his room  I saw him sleeping peacefully.

I kissed his forehead and went towards door

I kissed his forehead and went towards door. After coming to park I felt fresh and peace, wait oh no I forgot to tell hyung that I am at park I quickly text him. Looking around I saw kids with their parents or siblings. Without notice a rear left from my eye. My flashback snap my mind

Flashback
You are dumb

You are useless

You are worthless

You are nothing but idiot

Were said to a 7year boy who cried at all these comments. He was bullied at school and abused by parents. He was all alone. Until one day his father almost raped him and his mother didn't care. He ran away from them on road not caring about anything. He ended up in orphanage who atleast treated him with love there he met Renjun Chenle Yangyang Shotaro and others ,but unfortunately the orphanage caught deadly fire and many died in that fire incident. The 5 boys were all alone no one with them. After walking the sat on the footpath waiting for help but no-one came. Some of them fainted from tiredness. Suddenly there were being lifted by 5 men  who they didn't knew. In the morning they woke up in a huge bed. Little Chenle began crying and nothing was calming him. Until Jaemin brought him on his lap. After calming him down the boys went in the living room finding it after an hour. There they saw 5 teenage boys and 5pair of couples are eating. Until a lady saw them and signals them to eat. The little ones were hesitate in coming. Suddenly all the teenage boys pick them and brought them to dining table. The elders chuckle at the little ones confused face. "Hello little ones I am Lee Taeyong" "Hey cuties I am Ten chittaporn leechaiyapornkul". The kids were confused  again. "Yah ten you made them confuse again hello I am Kim Doyoung and this is my twin Kim Jungwoo."  "Hi I am Dong Sicheng". The kids got confidence and they introduced themselves." Hello everyone I am Na Jaemin." "Hi I am liu Yangyang." "Hi I am Huang Renjun." "Hi I am Osaki Shotaro" "Hi I am Zhong Chenle". Everyone cooed at their cuteness. Soon they joined for breakfast. The little ones were treated as their family. The family adopted one more boy and named him Haechan. They lived as happy family until one day all the elder were assassinated by their enemies. The teenage took responsibilities for the little ones. Working hard to educate ignoring the society who called 'slut' 'whore' etc. They loved their youngers.
Flashback ends