Motive

Author pov
As a pitch perfect life of mafia was going on well you all thought that right. Well it's all a game played by one and only Jung Jaehyun. He is faking his love for Taeyong. But the love of maknaes are real. Jaehyun said to destroy them but how can they. Jaemin is only one after Jihoon for Jeno. Chenle light up a smile at Jisung's face. Renjun brings the joy in Guanlin. Xiaojun is the only one for who Hendery has been waiting. Haechan is the only one who calm Mark's demon. Jaehyun is a man with two lives well we all thought that he agreed that others can love right but it not always what u see. He actually despised them. Taeyong is just a little angle who has entered a wrong world. He is recently telling Guanlin,Jeno,Mark, Hendery,Jisung and Johnny to break their wives.

At the office
"Jaehyun I love him he is fragile he will die if I do anything to him" Johnny says pleading. "Hyung I cannot break my angel I will do anything but not breaking him." "I will not break my bunny's heart." Mark was silent he dashed out of the room followed by hendery and Jisung. Jaehyun chuckles darkly. He was not aware that someone was listening to him.

Boss

Say

I have a news

Better be good

Jaehyun and others are gonna leave the dolls after using them.

Best thing you have said in your worthless life. Now keep an eye on him .

The man went to the room and looked at his parents photo.

"Dear momma and papa I will prove who I am now hahahahahah

"Dear momma and papa I will prove who I am now hahahahahah.". He saw his sister's pic near the table he smiled and said "My baby brother please be safe with Juyeon hmm." He said looking at his brother's potrait

" He said looking at his brother's potrait

He was smiling until someone came in. He maintained a cold face. "Sir we have information for the mission." He said. He nodded and looked at the info. He chuckled darkly and went to the mirror to see himself.

 He chuckled darkly and went to the mirror to see himself

"Jaehyun be careful here the black Hyena comes." He said. As the night was the witness of this evilest plan of the man.

On the other hand
Eric jolted up and woke up crying. His bedroom door was open and Juyeon came in with a worry expression. Seeing his husband he pulled out his hand gesturing him to hug him."It's ok babe I am here hmm they are not gonna harm you. "He said hugging younger. Eric sobs in fear. Suddenly Juyeon picks Eric in bridal style

(Them like this )"No hyung I am heavy out me down

(Them like this )
"No hyung I am heavy out me down." Eric said. "Oh come on Eric I have this muscles and 8 packs for no reason and you are light as leaf are you eating properly you have lost lots of weight." He said. Eric just snuggle in the warmness of his husband."Tomorrow we will visit Shownu hyung and his family." Juyeon said to his sleeping kitten.

At mafia mansion.
All the men came from working the bride's welcomed them. Soon they had dinner togather. Jaehyun called everyone in the living room as the wives were asleep. "We will all destroy their lives be prepared." He said to everyone. Heavy heartedly the lovers went to their room. Lucas admires his bride who is sleeping peacefully. Guanlin hates his life now how can he hurt his angel. Jaemin is the only angel in the life of Jeno after Jihoon. Haechan's smile can lit up Mark's world now how can they live without them. Johnny is ashamed of himself how can he hurt Ten. He is so fragile but maintain his sassy side. Johnny who looks at sleeping Ten. He sighs. "John it's too late come and sleep or else you will get headache. " Ten said waking up. Johny nods and goes to bed. He pulls Ten in his embrace tightly afraid that he wi lose him.

At Taecyeon's mansion
Taecyeon just returned and saw Minjun sleeping on the couch. He smiles and bends down to caress his hairs. He stares the sleeping male in adoring. He remembers all the cruelty that he did to the male. He picks up the male and takes him to their room. He kissed his forehead. After freshing up he goes to bed. The night only witness everything. The time has come which can change the lives of them

Everyone is interrelated to eachother in a puzzle it's just that we need to Solve the Puzzle.

Sorry for the late update as your author nim is busy with her exams bye bye bye lovies see you with the new update😘😘😘😘