Glimpse of future

Author's Pov (years later)
The man cries on the misery. He sees his sons on the hospital beds. One suffering from brain hemorrhage whereas other is suffering because of their father. The mafia who he loves did this to both of their sons. Taeyong's eyes are red from crying and begging to God for his sons life. Johnny and Ten who see this comforts him. The others who stood there only saw the mother's misery. Taeyong was soon taken to the mansion. Ten held Taeyong for support so that he doesn't fall again. Entering the hall everyone sitting saw them and became angry. "What is he doing here Johnny." Yuta growled. Johnny said nothing and called "Yoonjae bud mama is here." The little boy comes out running and hugs his mama. Taeyong hugs him tightly and kiss him on his face. Jaehyun who saw this from above scoffed and came down. "Why the hell are you here huh you are not allowed to meet him don't you understand that now give him here." He said. Taeyong clutch Yoonjae as if his life is depend on it. The poor child also did the same. His father literally tortured him. He saw how his older brother was pushed downstairs and he was  basement while he is being abused. He is afraid for his life and what to come. Johnny being the alpha male said "You stop it motherfucker it's enough how can you torture your own family. What happened was years ago come back to reality."

Why was Jaehyun like this?

What made him do this to his own family.?

What happened years ago?

Stay tuned if you are really curious 😉😉😉😉