explanation

Let's begin with the life of mafias and what exactly happened and how Taeyong is connected to everything. Taeyong is the main key point of the story.

Jaehyun,Taeyong Rowoon and Taeyang were childhood friends. Their family were thirsty for each other's blood. But Jaehyun's parents were kind and understanding so let their son's friendship undisturbed. Jaehyun was so fond of Taeyong,but at the same time Rowoon was too. Taeyang loved Rowoon. You can say that it was a love triangle. Everything was good until one day The Jungs decided to move out because they gave their house to Mr Jung's brother who just had adopted a child. The Child was none other than Guanlin . Jaehyun was 4 years old that time. But as they left the house caught fire and both the couple(uncle Jung and aunty Jung). Fortunately the child was saved. After getting the news the Jungs (papa Jung and Mama Jung) got the child. Soon they realised that they need more power in order to make their son powerful, they made allies with Seo,Nakamoto and Qians. The rest of the members were adopted. They lived as a happy family. The family had their younger son who was Jihoon. Jihoon and Jeno are brothers as their parents were divorced each lived with a parent. Jeno left with his father while Jihoon with his mother. Jeno's father was the loyal gaurd of Jungs. Unfortunately Mr Lee died and jeno lived with Jungs. Jihoon was soon after taken as their mother became drug addict. Everyone lived happily. Mr and Mrs Jung hid the secret that Lee's (Taeyong's parents) are after them. On the night of Jeno's birthday Lee's ruined everything. Their little maknae was raped and killed in front of their eyes. Since then Jaehyun developed hate for Lee's. This is the reason why he first said maknaes to love but then suddenly said them to torture them. Mr and Mrs Jung were killed by Lee's. But Jaehyun never knew taeyong's side story.
The plot twist is that Taeyang is not the Black Hyena.

Taeyong's side story
Taeyong was a happy child who grew up with his friends which were Ten, Doyoung,Jungwoo and win-win. But this happiness was ruined as his father cheated on his mother. Taeyong's father killed his mother infront of him on the same day as Jihoon died. He lived with his stepmother and stepbrother. His stepmother was not cruel and accepted Taeyong as her own child. Taecyeon also adored Taeyong until their mother met with an accident while picking Taeyong. Both of them were injured but the kind lady passed away. Taecyeon couldn't control his anger and treated Taeyong worst than animals. He almost ordered his guards to rape Taeyong. Minjun was the angel who came in their life as taecyeon's lover. He always protected Taeyong with all his might. He was taecyeon's prized possession. Though he was abused he always treated Taeyong as his own child. Taecyeon and Minjun adopted a child same age as Taeyong. That child is Daniel. Doyoung's,Jungwoo's ,winwin's,Ten's parents died because of taeyong's father. Later he was found in his apartment dead due to drug overdose. They adopted  the millennium babies and they lived their life until mafias entered.

Plot twist
Taeyang is not the Black Hyena.