RUNAWAY

Author pov
Jeno is still having problems with dealing his panic attacks. He often visits Taeyong. Taeyong makes him feel home. He takes care of younger very much that Jeno wished to move in with Taeyong. He even met Doyoung and Jungwoo. Also Ten and Win-win. He grew close to Jaemin, Haechan, Renjun and also Chenle. He got to know that Guanlin and Renjun started dating. He is envious of them cause he still didn't asked Jaemin. Don't go to his samoyed face he has s a devil behind. He is still finding the murderer of his Jihoon. His brother his little precious angel who deserves the world. Guanlin and Mark also helps him.
Mark has started getting annoyed with Haechan. He thinks that Haechan is clingy. The older hates the boy so much but sometimes he gets possessive over him. Jaehyun was still not sure that Taeyong who is his secretary is not that lee Taeyong he is looking for. Like Jaehyun Johnny is also confused about Ten. Sungchan can't get the beauty from cafe out of his mind. The only who are left are Lucas and Taeil.

Taeil's pov
I was going to refresh my mind and there I saw a cafe. It was late at night I thought the cafe would be closed. I entered and saw a man. I ringed the bell on the counter. As he turned I saw a beauty a nymph

He is so pretty wait did I call him pretty no Taeil calm down

He is so pretty wait did I call him pretty no Taeil calm down. "Yes sir how may I help you." He said in soft voice. His voice is so angelic my my." I would love to listen it all the time. "I would like to have a cappuccino" I said. He nod and went to prepare. Soon my order was done so I left but took a photo of this bunny. But I cannot fall in love cause love make people weak but I can use him for my use hahahaha.

Authors pov
Today was Guanlin and Renjun's date they both were nervous. "Hyung tell me what should I wear cause today is the only day to impress him." Guanlin said whining. Mark got up and got him a outfit.

" Wow you look badass in this outfit to be honest Renjun will be heads over you if he see you

" Wow you look badass in this outfit to be honest Renjun will be heads over you if he see you." Hendery said looking at younger. To be honest he was looking good. He hoped he would impress his angel. He decided to take his car which reportedly was gifted by his hyung Johnny.