Devil Eyes

( I know there is no doil,luwoo,kunyang and sungtaro markhyuck and henxiao interaction so here.)

Kunyang (kun and Yangyang)
Kun had made up his mind that he will destroy Yangyang's life whether he was involved or not. He is currently dating him saying that he wants s a ceo of Qian group and he is actually. He thought Yangyang is a gold digger but he isn't. He pays for all he wants. But Kun is the man who works with brain and not with heart ( in reality he is a mr perfect guy with cute dimple smile.) Today they have a date.

(Kunyang outfit)

They came to the restaurant. Kun showed his smile and earned smile.They sat on their table and had a good talk.

"I know you like this so much babe." Kun said and Yangyang giggles. "I am so grateful that I got a boyfriend like you gege." They spend time together. Kun's heart was saying he is the one but mind said he is the one who you should destroy.
They had a date and their life continue

Henxiao
After orphange incident Hendery was courting the boy. Today they will go to mountain valley as their date destination.

Xiaojun loved mother nature. He was fascinated by the beauty of nature. He hummed a song. Hendery was feeling delighted. The song was

(Imagine only Xiaojun singing oh my gosh it is my favourite song.)
They reached the destination. They played cuddled and did many things (no dirty minds ok) they soon returned but hendery wanted to keep Xiaojun with him. He poured when Xiaojun was leaving. He heard chuckle from his boyfriend and also a peck on lips. He was happy. Both of them parted their ways and went back

Sungtaro
Sungchan is one of the emotionless person. But this beauty caught his attention.

He decided to visit the cafe. He saw no one except the one he was searching.

"Hi sir what do you want."  The beauty said. "You" he said. The beauty was confused "I mean can I know your name." "Oh my name is Shotaro yours." "Mine is Sungchan."  "Oh what can I get you Sungchan." "Ummm a cup of americano." Shotaro nodded and brought the order.
Soon both of them started to talk. But all of them never noticed the eye which was kept on them.

????pov
"It is interesting that nct mafias are in love hahahahah let's see what you can do Jaehyun save all of them before I come to take these dolls from you and your team members." The person chuckled darkly.

Love is the only way to defeat evil and that love is seen but with danger

See you all soon
And also show love for this story.
🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰