Beautiful

Author pov
"HOW DARE THAT BRAT MARRY THAT JUNG HUH. I WAS SEARCHING HIM FOR ALL THE TIME AND WHEN I FOUND HIM,HE IS ALREADY MARRIED TO MY ENEMY HUH."Taecyeon yelled while kicking his man who have him the news.
After killing he dashed out of his room. Minjun flinched and looked at his husband. "What's wrong honey." his soft voice said. Taecyeon turned and glared at him. His glare was enough to make his husband shut his mouth. Taecyeon raised his hand but his hand was held by someone. It was Daniel,"Don't you dare father." He said in his cold voice. Minjun looked at his son. His dizziness soon took over him and he fall down. Daniel and Taecyeon were shocked to see him unconscious on the ground. "Mom/Jun" they yelled at the same time. Daniel picked his mother and rushed leaving his father. "It's all ur fault Taeyong I will never forgive you." He said and smash the vase on the floor.

In the mansion.
Everyone was informed about the incident with Taeyong. Mafias became protective over him as he was their Luna. He always had 2 bodyguards with him wherever he went. Jaehyun was worried about him (everyone the cold mafia Jaehyun is worried for Taeyong.) He saw the younger has anxiety attacks so he was careful. That does not mean that he forgot the revenge. Lucas,Taeil and others are getting their revenge. Taeil moved out of the mansion as he had his own villa. Mark is annoyed by Haechan. Everything was going well until one day.

Haechan's pov
I was waiting for mark as everyone is coming home late. I am not used to be alone in the house. Soon I heard a car. I know it's my husband so I opened the door and let him in. "Hyung-"Not now Haechan I am tired." "But hy-"I SAID NOT NOW I AM TIRED CANT U UNDERSTAND HUH OH GOSH YOU ARE SO ANNOYING NOW THAT I HAVE TO DEAL WITH YOU FOR LIFE."he yelled making me flinch and tremble. All the events were flowing in my mind how my parents abused and sold me,how I was almost raped.I was crying until everything went black.

Mark's pov
I was already tired and on top of this now this brat is annoying me so I yelled at him. Soon as I turned after yelling I heard a thud on the ground turning instantly I saw Haechan crying and shivering. I rolled my eyes and was about to take a step, suddenly he fainted making me shock. Soon the door was opened revealing Johnny and Ten. They were in shock too. Ten went and picked the boy up. Johnny glared at me."Why did you do it huh." I had no answer for this. Only I remember is his unconscious figure with blood coming from his nose. I rushed to our bedroom. I saw Ten hyung caressing his hair. He looks so beautiful when is asleep.

 He looks so beautiful when is asleep

"It was hard for him to breathe." Ten hyung spoke. "He is the one who brighten up our days but this sunshine has beared alot causing this to happen. I know you are married to him now but please don't hurt him." Hyung said and kissed his forehead giving me a glance and exited the room. I changed my outfit and slept while pulling Haechan in my embrace.

 I changed my outfit and slept while pulling Haechan in my embrace