From Home

Taeyong pov 
After Jeno left I was sure that the boy is caring about inspite of his cold looks. He is a samoyed pup in the face. Soon I went to Jaemin room to check. I saw him sleeping peacefully my poor minmin I am sue those bastards. Soon Haechan slept on the couch laying his head on my lap. My babies have barred so much. The night our lives change I always make sure to keep them happy. My phone rang snapping me out of my thoughts. It was my other baby Xiaojun.

"Hyung did something bad happen"

He sounds like he is gonna cry. I am not gonna say about Jaemin now

"Nothing happen Junnie ok don't cry hmm now tell what made you think this in midnight."

I asked him

"Nothing hyung just had a bad dream where some men are taking u guys away from me."

I chuckled at his cuteness.

"Junnie nothing is wrong and also you know what come for sleepover here if you want."

"No no hyung next time I am gonna sleep bye bye hyung"

"Bye baby Junnie."

I hanged up. Soon I will be promoted to  Jung company. I should sleep.

Author pov
Next morning everyone woke up in mafia mansion and again as always Jeno is late they thought. But it was miracle that Jeno was first one to wake up and dress up quick.

 But it was miracle that Jeno was first one to wake up and dress up quick

"Is world gonna end oh lord."said Hendry dramatically.
"Really hyung." Jeno said
"No really you woke up early today I doubt."
"Leave it any ways let's have breakfast"
Jeno said

"Kimchi fried rice, tteokboki,gimbap and mochi." Johnny said looking at the dishes
"Hyung yesterday my classmate's brother gave it to me because I was at his house for assignment." Jeno lied not wanting to face angry hyungs. Guanlin looked at him in suprise. "Ok let's eat" Jaehyun coldly said. Hmm it's yummy than Taeil hyung's food." Maknaes said
"True I agree it's even better than my cooking."Taeil said. Everyone enjoyed the food. Jaehyun said" Kun Yuta Lucas and Sungchan coming back cause they completed thier mission in China and Japan." Everyone nodded and left. Johnny and Jaehyun were covered in the office."Jeno was lying he did not went for assignment he saved a boy from getting rape. And his brother gave him all the food as gift." Jaehyun said. "How do you know this"
Johnny said."We live in Korea brother and whenever you save someone you give them all. Especially  Remember when Guanlin said he is going to trat Jeno a treat near dark alley. And also bruises on his hand .After Jeno come from collage tell him to come in the office" Jaehyun said calmly.

At the college

"Hyung why you lied to hyungs."
Guanlin said
"If I don't then hyung will kill Jaemin."
Jeno said.
"Why" younger said.
" In the mafia world falling in love is forbidden. If you fall then everyone will turn against you and you have sacrifice the love of your life. Which is painful than death." Jeno said as tear slips from his eyes.
"You love him hyung" younger asked.
"More than anything else in the world." Older said.
"Really " younger asked
Older nodded.
After the conversation they left to their classroom.