explanation

Unexpected explanation

Well after Guanren 's encounter Jeno eventually found out about Jaemin. He saw his brother in him. The mafia decided to protect him but this protection turned into love and hence Jeno loves Jaemin.

Mark is the one who obeys all his hyung says. After meeting Haechan,his heart felt something. A foreign feeling which he don't know what to do about. After he removed his frustration on him,he realised that the pudu boy is actually fragile. So since that day he decided to protect his husband.

Hendery was one of the coldest people in the group. He only shows his bright sight to his loved ones. Xiaojun was slowly involved in his life.

Jisung the youngster who is threat to his enemies and hamster to his members. He is like glass fragile and innocent but still dangerous. He fall in love with a cute small dolphin aka Chenle.

Sungchan the fierce deer who is ready to kill anyone. The cold ruthless mafia,his members say him that he is young Jaehyun. Well let's just say a cute little fluffy otter came and broke the ice monster and replaced it with cute deer who is whipped for him.

Well in the end they are still dangerous but also whipped for their loved ones.

Bye see you soon and also stay tuned. Also see my other story "INFINITY" which is nomin ship and support it
With love
Your idiot author ❤️❤️❤️