say you won't let go

Author pov
Jeno woke up next day and wore

He was ready to forgive his hyung because he promise is Taeyong hyung

He was ready to forgive his hyung because he promise is Taeyong hyung. Before leaving the room he saw hi gift given by Him.

Flashback
A six-year-old boy was waiting in the garden for his brother who was two years older than him. "when will hyung come hump"☹️ the boy pouted "Jihoonie where is my baby brother" Someone called. "Jeno hyung over here." Jihoon said smiling. As Jeno reached he pulled his brother in a tight hug. "Hyung missed you soooooo much". Jihoon giggled. After enjoying they went home. Their mother waited for both her sons as she was divorced and took the custody of Jihoon,while her husband took custody of Jeno. Jihoon gave a bracelet to his hyung.

 Jihoon gave a bracelet to his hyung

"Hyung I love you always forever." Jeno smiled and hugged his brother before leaving.

Flashback ends
Jeno smiled sadly and wears the 'I love you' bracelet. He comes down and sees every one eating. He sits in on his chair. "How are you feeling Jen" Kun asks in soft voice "Good" he answers. Soon Jaehyun enters and sits on the head of the table. There was awkward silence until Guanlin breaks it. " Jeno Hyung where were you yesterday I got worried soo much". Jeno smiles "I was with someone who took care of me as mother." This sentence of jeno caught everyone attention. "And also Jaehyun hyung I forgive you cause forgiving someone is the most valuable thing which more precious than anything else in the world ok so you should forgive the person." Jeno says smiling. Jaehyun pulls the younger in a tight hug and says sorry multiple times. Everyone was happy and all the hyung wondered who taught Jeno those words. "I must send all the maknae to the person who taught Jeno."Johnny states. Yuta just rolls his eyes" don't forget they are mafias and mafias doesn't need to learn manners." He says and everyone agrees. Johnny wonders how they are actually destroying their future.

Next week
" Hyung we are going to cafe to have something wanna come." Hendry says. Hyungs nodded no. Soon Jeno Hendry Mark Guanlin and Jisung reaches the cafe. Soon the waiter comes"Hyung I will have cake and cappuccino coffe." Says Guanlin. "Same" answers Jeno and mark. "Chocolate cake for me." Says Jisung and Hendry at the same time and starts laughing. Soon their orders were given.