Part 17

Afterwards the Jiang family left with an apology from everyone, but madam Yu. I haven't seen her ever since my outburst. No one wanted her near me. The reason they gave for this was that they didn't want her to cause me too much stress and causing damage to my unborn pup. It was fine by me since I didn't want to see her either.

In the weeks that followed, there were a lot of preparations to be done for our mating ceremony. All the invitations have already been send out and our robes are being prepared. I haven't been really involved in the whole process since I have no idea what I'm doing. Sometimes my Alphas come to me to ask about my choice between two things.

As tradition states, I haven't seen my Alphas robes for the ceremony and they haven't seen mine. It's now the day before the ceremony and this whole day and night I will be unable to see my Alphas. Once again because of tradition. My stomach has grown and now shows a little bit of pudge. It's not much, but it shows me that the life inside of me is growing every single day.

I can't wait to hold my pup in my arms and see the happy faces of my Alphas once it's born. They were so happy when they found out I was pregnant. I really can't wait to see their faces when they see our pup for the first time.

I giggle when I imagine their faces. The wonder they will show and the happiness. My Alphas are so cute after all. That night I fall asleep with a smile on my face, even though it's the first time I've slept alone since I've met my Alphas. The thought of the future helps me sleep peacefully with one hand on my belly.

The next day I'm awoken by an Omega attendant who is here to help me get ready for the big day. There are multiple Omegas and Beta women walking around in the room to get everything ready. A bath is prepared and I quickly get inside. I don't know what they put inside the water, but it smells great and is very relaxing.

The time to get ready for the ceremony goes by in a blur. Once I'm ready, I'm dressed in beautiful red robes with gold accents. My hair is decorated with equally as beautiful decorations and the jewelry and make-up on my face all fits nicely with everything else. It's not too much and It's also not too little. I barely recognize myself when I see the result. I've never looked this beautiful and I've certainly never worn anything as expensive as this before.

I can't help but feel giddy about what my Alphas would think when they see me and how handsome they would look.

Lastly my veil is put in place and I'm led outside by an attendant. A sedan is waiting for me there to carry me to the great hall where the ceremony will take place and my Alphas are waiting for me. The short walk in the sedan is quickly over as we've stopped in front of the hall. I'm standing in front of the doors and when they open, my eyes quickly fly to the front where my Alphas are standing. Both of them equally as handsome in their red robes. Lan Zhan has traded his blue/white ribbon for a red one and I know two more are lying there waiting to be tied on the foreheads of Wei Ying and myself.

Wei Ying will marry into the Lan sect since he's not related to the Jiang's by blood and he never will take over the sect. On the other hand Lan Zhan has a high position in his sect and might someday become the head. For this reason it was chosen for Wei Ying to marry into the Lan sect. Wei Ying himself had no problem with this as long as he could stay with us.

I slowly walk towards them, not taking my eyes of them and barely seeing the guests who are attending the ceremony. As I get closer Wei Ying gives me a big smile and I can see the love and adoration in his eyes. Lan Zhan gives me a fond smile and also shows love and adoration in his eyes.

They both hold out a hand for me as I get close enough to them. I grab both of their hands and they gently clasp mine and lead me to step in between them.

The Alphas are both in awe of the beautiful Omega standing next to them. Their Omega is just perfect for them. Wei Ying barely pays attention to whatever is said next as he just can't keep his eyes of the Omega. Lan Zhan is not much better, but he at least tries to listen to the person in front of them, but his eyes are drawn back to his Omega every time.

I can feel my Alphas gaze on me the whole time and I can't help, but color crimson. Luckily my veil hides my face for now. The ceremony is a blur for me. All I can focus on is the touch of my Alphas and their scents. Both my Alphas lift my veil and we just stand there staring at each other for a while, before a cough breaks our trance. Knowing what just happened in front of all of these guest, my face burns bright red.

Wei Ying just chuckles and Lan Zhan proceeds with the rest of the ceremony, tying red forehead ribbons on both Wei Ying and me. Signifying our mating into the Lan sect. we all drink from the same cup. Tea instead of wine since this is the Lan sect and because I'm pregnant and can't drink wine. Afterwards we all share a kiss and once I see Lan Zhan and Wei Ying kiss, I can't help but get a little aroused at the sight. Unfortunately for me, my Alphas caught the arousal in my scent and give me a mischievous smile. I duck my head to hide my face. Fortunately no one else seems to have caught it.

A loud applause fills the hall as we finish the ceremony and the banquet starts. The Alphas and me share a table with me in the middle again. ''My sweet, sweet (y/n). You are the most delectable Omega I have ever seen. I can't wait for tonight.'' Wei Ying smirks when he sees the effect he has on me. Suddenly I feel a hand on my thigh underneath the table and I see Lan Zhan is the culprit. As I look up to see his face I can see the pure lust and possessiveness in his eyes.

I gulp loudly as my heart starts to beat faster and faster as my Alphas' scent surround me. ''Oh look at that (y/n), seems like Lan Zhan can't wait for tonight either.'' Wei Ying drops a light kiss on my neck, making me shiver. These damned Alphas are purposefully riling me up and making me crazy and in front of all these people as well. I need to distract them from their l-lust for me. The banquet has only just started after all.

Just then a brilliant idea comes to mind. With a full pout and my puppy eyes in full effect, I turn towards both of my Alphas. I can see them visibly gulp. ''Alphas~ Me and the pup are hungry~'' Both Alphas immediately turn towards the table and fill a plate with food. When their backs are turned I smirk to myself, it works like a charm every time. I am actually hungry, so it's not like I lied.

When I try to grab the food Wei Ying takes away the plate making me miss. ''Ah my sweet (y/n) you really think we don't know what you just did with your little trick?'' I gulp thinking of what will happen next. '''But since you are hungry we can't ignore your wishes, for the sake of our pup as well. So let your dear Alphas feed you and take care of you.'' I look at the mischievous look in Wei Ying's eyes and know I'll lose this battle.

I feel something on my lips and look up to see Lan Zhan holding chopsticks with some food lifted towards my lips. Even Lan Zhan shows a mischievous smile and I obediently open my mouth to let them feed me. I grumpily chew the food as my Alphas show a victorious look. These damned Alphas.

While they feed me, sometimes someone comes to our table and congratulate us on our mating. One of the Alphas always takes care of the guest while the other just keeps feeding me. It doesn't take long for me to feel full and the lustful atmosphere from before returns.

Lan Zhan suddenly stands up and the hall quiets down as everyone looks towards our table. Lan Zhan ignores them and holds out his hands to pull both Wei Ying and I up. As soon as we stand Lan Zhan pulls us away to leave the great hall. Knowing that all of these people know what we are about to do is just so embarrassing! I can even hear some whistles. Wei Ying just chuckles as he is pulled by Lan Zhan as well. ''Well I guess it's finally time haha. You better prepare yourself (y/n) you made us wait a bit longer after all.'' As we leave the hall and head towards our quarters I can't help but think that maybe I've made a mistake. I should have just let them take me away earlier.

Finally another chapter for you guys. It's also quite a bit longer than usual. I'll be honest and tell you I'm having difficulties finding the motivation and inspiration to write. Because of this I think I will be ending this story soon. It will be shorter than I originally planned, but at least it will have an ending and won't be suddenly dropped. The next time I'll upload a story I'll make sure to have written all chapters beforehand. I think I'm better with short stories than long ones XD. So no worries I will finish this, but it will be shorter than originally planned. I'm very sorry about this :(.

WeiWuxian/LanWangji x M!omegareaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara