Chapter 10

Yogini Anand

I thanked Mrs Shekhawat one last time and went out of the conference room. But to my luck, I nearly collided with Mr Shekhawat. Nice cologne.

"Steady," he said as he held my shoulders. 

"Thank you" I smiled at him and left. I made my way towards my desk and Ria and JT were already there. 

"What are you guys doing here," I asked them as I sat on my chair. JT was sitting on my desk and Ria was sitting on her chair that she had shifted near my desk. 

"JT was telling me how you were the star today" she chuckled and I glared at her. 

"Thank you" I rolled my eyes at her. 

"Why are you in such a bad mood," she asked. 

"When am I in a good mood," I asked her.

"Point," JT said, "But at least today you can have a nice mood, firstly the presentation and then coalition with Mr Hotie" he laughed and high-fived Ria. 

"Hahaha" I laughed sarcastically and continued to type on my laptop. 

"Acha do you want to go out tonight," Ria asked. 

"Just the two of us," I asked her.

"Hello" JT protested, "Even I am there" 

"JT please," Ria said before I could say anything, "For once, at least, act like our boss," she said. 

"So can't bosses have dinner with their employees," he asked. 

Ria and I looked at each other and said, "No". 

"Aee come on" he whinned. 

"I'll text you the address," she said and slid back to her desk. 

"Send it on our group," JT told Ria. 

Well JT, Ria and I were kind of work friends but also all three of us were loners so we kind of just befriended one another. I never really had any friends in school or college whom I would have considered close. These two are my only social circle and to be very honest I was thankful because these two only were a handful. They were crazy and wild and no one could say that they were loners. They are quite friendly but at the same time very reserved. 

Ring. Ring.

My phone's ring broke my chain of thoughts. It was Masi. 

"Yep" 

"Did you book the ticket?" she asked. 

"Masi I haven't looked at it yet" 

"Okay but please book it today only I went to the admission office and they said that only after the original mark sheet they would consider admission" 

"Okay Masi I am booking it right now, bye" 

"Bye"

Now, what ticket am I supposed to book you might ask, well I need to go to Jaipur actually the school where Yogi was in to get her mark sheet so that she could take admission in some college. I looked at the tickets but they were very expensive, like too expensive. I could even go by road but it would not be that safe and driving on the expressway was too dangerous, masi's words, not mine. 

"You must have some serious mental problem" I heard a voice from behind making me startle. 

I turned and saw Mr Shekhawat. 

"What are you even looking at these tickets for," he asked. 

"I have a side business of travel agency, one of the clients want to travel to Jaipur," I said sarcastically but quickly realised my slip of the tongue, "I mean I am going to Jaipur," I said quickly. Mr Shekhawat chuckled and sat on my desk. I looked at him in shock and then around the office. Most of the people were looking at me and Ria was giving me her extra big smile.