Chapter 53

Rudra Shekhawat

"What took you so long," I asked as soon as she entered my office.

"Hello to you as well," she said cheerfully. "And I told you I would be here in 30 minutes, and I am here," she said as she looked at her watch. I got off my seat and quickly pulled her towards me.

"I missed you," she whispered.

"I missed you too, now tell me what took you so long," I asked again.

"I didn't know what it would be like to be at the office, the last few weeks have been crazy and this just-"

"Heyy hey hey, what happened" Yogini broke down as I cupped her face, "Okay okay you sit down," I said as I gave her a glass of water.

"No, I don't want"

"Drink," I said firmly and she pouted, took the glass, and drank a little.

"Hmm so what happened," she asked as I sat in front of her.

"With what," I asked innocently.

"Everything," she said.

"Well mostly things are under control," I said and she glared at me, "Stocks would need a little time before they are stabilized and as Vikram is on the run along with Singh so the company is under Dhruv and me. As per Asha's situation, I have said it before and I will say it again I will not tolerate that lady under my roof and nor will I let you anywhere near her" I said firmly.

"Okay okay fine, don't get so worked up now," she said as she held my shoulders, "When are you going back home," she asked.

"Maybe in an hour or so," I said as I looked at my phone as it pinged.

"I will leave you to it then," she said as she stood up and I made her wear her coat.

"So..."

"So?" she questioned.

"Will I be waiting for you tonight or will you be waiting for me?" I asked, I wasn't sure yet if Yogini would be coming back but a man can only wish.

"I need to get some stuff so, you can wait for me," she said with a smile, "Can we have your laal maas for dinner," she asked with her puppy eyes as I gave her an uncertain look, "Please," she pouted her lips a little and I lightly pecked them.

"Fine but it will take a little time and you will have to help out," I said she nodded and turned away, but suddenly gripped my hand.

"Yogini," I said quickly and handed her a glass of water.

She sighed, "Just vertigo," she said.

"Are you taking something for it?" I asked as she gulped down the water.

"It's not that severe, it happens rarely so I am fine," she said.

"The driver will drop you home," I said as I dialled on the intercom and instructed Rakesh to get a car ready.

"Okay then I am leaving your car here," she said as she dropped the keys on my desk, "I will call you when I reach," she said.

"Are you going to drop me till the car" she chuckled as I entered the elevator with her.

"As a matter of fact, yes," I said as I pulled her near me by her waist.

"You are being very clingy" she chuckled.

"You like it" she smiled slightly and we exited the elevator.

"You'll call right," I said as she looked out the window.

"Not at all," she said and I signalled the driver to get going. She waved her hand lightly as the car turned.

Heyy there I know a short chapter but I really wanted to post something so here it is and I will see you next time till then bye bye.