Chapter 48

Rudra Shekhawat

"There is no point in discussion with Singh all he is going to say is for Dhruv to step away so that he can have complete control over the company, "Mrs Prakash told us as we sat in the conference room.  

"Can we just think about what we need to do further?" Dhruv said, "And that should be done with being the CEO again," he said and looked in my direction. 

"Dhruv if that would have solved the problem then Rudra would have taken up the position long ago," Mr Dixit said, "Right now our focus should be on how we need to get the shares from stop crashing and that can only be done if we can somehow get the public to buy it more" 

"Sir we have some agents out in the market and tomorrow the prices will go back to normal and going by the past trend, as soon as we have listed the company there has been a steady growth in the share prices," said Satish from the finance department. 

"But Satish we haven't had this kind of situation ever, one of the biggest shareholders has sold his entire shares people tend to think that there is some problem internally,"  I said and just then my phone rang. 

It was mom. 

'Yeah mom' 

'Did you talk to Asha' she asked. 

"Excuse me, everyone," I said and went out of the room. 

'Do you still have to say anything to justify anything' I almost yelled. 

'She didn't know anything' 

'Of course' I scoffed. 

'Can you please listen to me once' she yelled, 'Even if she knew something she would have told us earlier' 

'Mom she knew everything can please for once stop trusting people blindly' I said. 

'Okay even if I believe for once that she didn't know anything then can she make her son understand that what he is doing is wrong morally and ethically' I said. 

'I do not think he would understand anything, he is under the influence of wrong people' she retorted. 

'It is easier to blame others as always' I scoffed. 

'Rudra I will not justify anything but we need to keep in mind that he is under influence and even you never gave your attention towards Vikram and this is a way of rebeling' she said. 

'Now I am to be blamed, great' 

'I am not blaming you I am just saying that if Vikram is wrong then even you are wrong' she said, 'Anyway I have sent Asha to your house, Yogi was happy to have her over, even I would be there tonight' 

'Can you keep Yogini away from her I do not want her anywhere near my wife' 

'Rudra you are talking as if I would want to harm Yogi in anyway' 

'If you didn't then why did you send Asha to my house' 

'Rudra I don't know how I should explain it to you, you won't understand' she said and hung up. 

There was no point in talking to her she was blind by sympathy towards a lady who did nothing except for ruining her life. 

I quickly dialled Yogini's number. 

'Yeah' came her reply as soon as she picked up her phone. 

'Is Asha there' I asked. 

'Ummm no' she said and quickly switched to video call. 

'Show me around' I ordered. 

'Okay fine, she is here' she confessed.