The Club

Abby woke up in a different bed that morning in a different home. The bed had crusty sauce on the spread and hard blankets that felt prickly when you touched the fur. The bed squeaked when you moved so it was definitely not sturdy enough for an adult. Abby scanned the room for evidence. All she saw was a window , a door, and blue walls with chipped wallpaper.
"Well at least they keep clean," the teenager muttered sarcastically under her breath.

Besides the bed there was no furniture in the room. Abby sat up and tried to look out the window but as she sat up she was stopped by a chain wrapped around her arms. She was now a random girl with padlocks around her chains.

This must have been a dream, non of this could have been real.

As Abby pulled harder the tighter the chains became. As Abby kept working her hands started to throb with sharp pain. "Jon! Jon! Where are you Jon!" Abby yelled and yelled at the door hoping that at some point that it would open. Knock! Knock! The door pounded open with 3 men standing at the edge of the door.Abby felt faint but she knew that she had to fight it. The men started forwards her,"Well hello there," said the biggest one."Are you wondering where your brother is?" asked the second one. Abby shook her head with a look of shock.Now Abby was getting scared with all of them, "Welcome to the club." said the last one.