The Abandoned Building

"Ahhhhh!!!" Screamed Abby, she had fell into a room filled with water. Splash! Abby was swimming to the top of the ceiling until she took her last gulp of fresh air. She started paddling under water looking for some sort of door as all kinds of different objects were blocking her way. Abby's hand was burning in the salty water. Her first question was, why was this water on? What is going on? Why am I in a room filled with water? Ect.

Well my phone is now gone.

She found a door near the sink and rushed to it. Abby turned the knob and turned it and turned it until she realized it was useless.
No one knew where she was and the way that the room was decorated, Abby knew this whole building hadn't been touched in for years.

After a while, Abby went to the tub and stopped the water. Quickly after that, she pulled the plug that stopped the water from flowing. Abby swam up to the top of the water and opened her mouth.
*Cough* *Cough*
Abby started to breath evenly now, she looked up hopefully at the bright sky waiting before her. As the water drained,Abby was lowered. She turned the water on, and went to the open area where the crack was made. Abby waited until she was able to lift her self on the roof again.

As Abby found her footing on the roof she could see red and blue light flashing into the distance. Sirens were screaming at each other. They were so close,over by 21 street."Oh No!" Abby complained to herself. "I'm over here! Help!"Abby started,until she realized it was useless.

She would just have to stay on the building for the night. The broken building.