A Big Confession

Abby awoke to a loud bang, like a gun shot. Only with someone screaming, a high pitched scream,like her brothers. Jon! Where's Jon! Abby thought as she walked away. Last time she escaped, it opened right away! "Piece of cake if you ask myself," Abby said under her breath. 
As Abby rose she started remembering every little detail that had happened. Jon and her going on the walk, her dialing 911 as the car approached, walking up to the chains,getting knocked out, now waking up.
Jon was no where to be found during these events, where in the world could he be. Abby took some notes in her head about all of it and decided that Jon was let free and if,only if that scream was Jon's then it was because he saw someone or something. But a girl could only hope..
Abby got up and aloud a big yawn go out of her system. She stretched so wide that she looked like a spider stuck in its web, just hanging. Abby stood confidently and walked to the door, kicked it softly...
It didn't move. She tried again,it didn't move. Next she pushed the door with all her strength and of course, didn't succeed. Abby never noticed how the blue walls weren't there and how it was just a dull grey color. Abby wasn't in the same room as she was when she woke the first time, she was in a windowless room, a door with holes, and soft bedspread. "Why was this happening?" Asked Abby, aloud.

Knock!Knock! The door opened in a flash. Abby quickly sat up to see who was there. "Is your name Annie?" Asked a man in a sincere way. Abby shook her head slowly."It's Abby," Abby started quietly."Hugh?"asked the man motioning her to speak up. "Abby!" She said louder this time."Oh, sorry bout' that," he said sheepishly with a soft accent of what seemed to be.. French.

"By the way I'm Matt." he said. "Listen, Abby what I'm about to tell you is going to make your day horrible,worse than it already is for you.Okay?" He started. "Alright,"Abby replied, slowly.  "Your brother or that little bo-" Abby cut him off."Jon you mean?" She finished. "Sure," Matt suggested. "Anyway, well um so uhh yea um well," Matt started. "Oh for heavens sake!" Yelled Abby. "Just say it!" She finished. "Well um sure you know,uhhh, well J-J-Jon Jon I-is," Abby waited forever and ever until Matt finished but he never did. Abby regretted every second of not  slapping Matt and just saying,"What?" Like a normal person. "Jon's DEAD!!!" He yelled."Ha Ha Ha Ha!!" Abby giggled."Nice, but no. No,he's not."Abby said very hotly. Matt gave her a serious face that told her he wasn't just joking, but it was true. Abby's grin turned into a small frown that eventually turned into tears. "But," Matt started. "I think I might be able to save you from having the same thing happened to you." he finished. " Wait a moment, how can I trust you?" Abby asked. " Because after I had done the murder I knew I had made a mistake." Matt said quietly. Abby gasped, "Wait, you killed him! Y-you killed my brother? " Abby screamed. Abby started to walk back against the wall while shaking her head. "Now, you don't want to go to the same place your brothers in, do you?" he asked, a large threat behind his voice. Abby shook her head. "Then follow me!" He demanded . Abby followed him down a very long hall, until they were greeted with a door. Matt opened the door...