64

phil drags me up the stairs to his room, this was the first time i had properly been in it.  forcefully let go of his hand so i could walk round and look at stuff. i pick up one of his many trophies, i tip it upside down and see it was the young player of the year award.

"one of my many talents." phil says as i look behind me and see he was laying on the bed waiting for me

"many?" i ask giggling

"okay fine one." he says as i walk over too his bed

he pulls me in the side he wasn't and immediately kisses my lips.

"i don't know, you're pretty good at that. i guess you can have two talents." i say pulling away

"i'll make it three by the end of the night." he says winking at me

i grab his face and kiss him again, he pushes me down and gets ontop of me while still in the kiss.

i get a random cramp in my foot and pull away while squirming.

"i got you baby girl, what's up?" phil asks

"cramp." i say

"where?" he asks

"my foot." i say as i pull it up towards me and hold it with both my hands

"let me." phil says removing my hands

he gently massages it which makes it stop being painful.

"thanks phil." i say, "sorry if that turned you off."

"you're good." he says, "and oh by the way, we both know that's not my name." he says getting back ontop of me and gently choking me with one of his hands

"sorry." i say

"na, say it." phil says

"sorry, daddy." i say smirking

"good girl." he says removing his hand from my neck

he lifts my arms up above my head and pulls my top off revealing my lacey red bra, he undoes the clasp and throws it on the floor. i take my shorts off as phil stands at the end of the bed and i watch as he takes his belt off along with his jeans leaving him in his black boxers. 

"done staring?" he asks chuckling

"we're not the best at this are we." i say giggling

"i am, you on the other hand." he says getting back into bed and pushing me flat down

"excuse me!" i say as he rests one of his fingers on my lips

"shh, don't make a sound." phil says

he gets back up and picks me up with him, i wrap my legs around his waist as he walks over to the nearest wall that wasn't covered in football things.

he pushes me up against it.

"get comfy hottie." phil says

i take a deep breath as i feel him push my thong to one side, he rubs my clit..

i grab his hand and push two of his fingers in.

"desperate are we?" he asks me laughing as i start to let out some moans, "use your words darlin."

"fuck that's good." i say as he circles his finger around

i grab a tighter grip on the back of his neck and gently scratch it with my long nails, i press my mouth up against the side of his face.

i let out small moans as he gets faster.

"shh." he says covering my mouth with his other hand

he gently lifts me higher on the wall to make sure i wasn't going to slip, he takes his fingers out as i reach my climax. phil brings his fingers to my mouth.

"go on." he says

i open my mouth slightly letting his fingers enter.

"good girl." he says removing them

he holds me still in the same position as i pull his boxers down to his knees, i feel him insert inside me as i tip my head back.

i thrust my hips up and down making him go faster. phil places one of his hands on the wall beside me and starts groaning in my ear.

"shut up." i say as payback for making me be quiet earlier

"you'll regret that." he says grabbing both of my arms and pinning them up on the wall above me

i feel him go deeper as i try not to let out any noise but some came out.

"shut your mouth." he says smirking at me

he pulls out and carries me back over to the bed, he lays me down and spreads my legs apart. he goes in head first and starts eating me out.

i grab onto his head and run my fingers through his short hair.

i push his head up and down until he pulls away.

he makes sure that he has my attention before swallowing very obviously right infront of my face.

i move him to the edge of the bed and i get on my knees on the floor, he holds my hair back as i give him head. i feel his fingernails dig into my head also pushing me up and down. i increased the speed which made him gasp for breath.

i pull away, i put my hand under his chin and position his face to look directly at me.

i also swallow, right infront of him.

"fuckkk." phil says collapsing and pulling me down with him

we both ly on our sides looking at each other.

"i'm going to sleep." i say rolling over onto my other side

"it's 8, was i that good?" he asks

"you're always that good." i say grinning but he can't see