94

"i l yo." addi mumbles

i look at phil and we both smile.

"well done." i say as phil claps

"dada." addi says 

i pass her over to phil while i get cali out of her high chair cause i felt a bit bad cause she wasn't eating. once bentley is done i also get him out.

phil opens the back door and all three babies crawl over, we help them out because there was a step down. we give them a few toys, and of course a football before going to sit on the patio. 

we sit beside each other and phil puts his arm round me. we watch as addi tries to walk again, she tumbles over but she's okay so we stay where we are sat.

"i love them." he says

"same." i reply

"i love you." he says

"same." i say

"what?" he asks laughing knowing he tricked me

"you know what i mean." i say smiling and looking up

he kisses my lips, i pull away and we take a photo. i don't post it, because i don't need to. as our babies were getting older, i kept having thoughts of putting my account private. i didn't want any random people seeing them. but not just that,i don't want my whole life on social media, 7 months ago, i would of posted it.

*the photo*

*end of photo*

*end of photo*

then there it is again, the cries of our children.

"we better go." i say

"there's never peace and quiet around here." phil says making me giggle

 we both get up and walk over to the babies who were sat on the grass fighting.

"what's happened now?" i ask

cali points at bentley with an angry face, before tears start rolling down her face again. i lift her up and put her on my hip, i see she has mud all over her.

"did he get you dirty." i say as she nods

"cheeky monkey." phil says picking bentley up, "we don't throw mud."

"they all need a bath." i say

"you take her up, i'll follow with the other two." phil says

"okay." i say walking in the house

i take cali upstairs and straight to the bathroom not wanting er to get anything messy. i fill the bath up, not too deep and put her back support thing in which makes sure she stays above the water. 

phil soon enough walks in with both of the babies in either arms, we get them all undressed and into the bath. 

once they're all clean i quickly go to the babies room and get them three new outfits while phil watches them, one by one we slowly take them out and dry them off before putting their clean clothes on.

"right afternoon nap time." i say holding addi and bentley in my arms

phil follows with cali and we put them in their cots before turning the lights off and closing their door.

we go downstairs into the living room and sit on the sofa, i cuddle up to phil. he grabs my hand and puts it infront of him and stares at it for a while.

"what?" i ask

"gonna look so much better with a ring on it." he says smirking

i give him a quick kiss before resting my head on his chest.

"i miss being pregnant." i say

"seriously? you complained about it so much." phil says

"i did, but it was amazing.." i say

"wanna get pregnant again then?" he asks sitting up

"no." i say

"you're really confusing." he says chuckling

"we need to slow down, three's enough for now." i say

"for now?" he asks

"we'll see." i say smiling

the monitor goes off and one of the babies starts crying.

"oh my god what now." i say standing up

phil pulls me back down, "i'll go." he says walking off

he was such a good dad, he cared for them so much. but he also knew when to step in a help at the perfect times, when i get too tired he'll always be there.

phil comes back down with a very upset cali on his hip. i reach out for her as he passes her to me, she cuddles into my chest as i rub my back.

"rest alseep?" i ask

"yep, just cali was awake." phil says

"how can they sleep through that racket." i say, "did you make a lot of noise?" i ask looking down at cali who was sucking her thumb.

phil rubs the back of her head as she starts to calm down.

"are you gonna be a good girl for nanny and grandad?" i ask 

"you parents do know what they're getting into right, a week of babies who don't have their parents around." i say looking at phil

"it'll be okay, they love the triplets." phil tells me