100

phil starts to walk quicker into the building where the after party was, we all got here before the rest of the guests.

"oh my god you have to see this." he says

i walk up to him with addi still in my arms, he puts his hand round my waist as my jaw drops. i knew what i wanted and what it was going to look like, but seeing it in person was unreal.

*the after party*

this was where everyone was going to have a late lunch, and this is where all kids could stay

this was where everyone was going to have a late lunch, and this is where all kids could stay. but later, phil's mum is going to take the triplets and phil's younger cousins back to her house and we're travelling to a different venue for the night.

"let me take her, you guys go look around." beth says walking up to us and taking addi from me

i hold onto phil's hand as we walk in and look around.

"almost as beautiful as you." he says looking at me

"you're cute foden." i say smiling

"you're cuter foden." he replies

"sounds really good doesn't it." i say

"y/n foden, yeah pretty cool." phil says, "but it's not about how it sounds, it's about you being mine and no one elses."

he leans down and i put my hands on his cheeks, our lips touch as we kiss. suddenly i feel small hands on my legs and so does phil.

"mama." a little voice says, "mama dada muah."

phil picks addi up and puts her on his hip.

"how did you get away from maya and beth." i say ticking her tummy

"muah." she says leaning out towards me

i give her a kiss and she turns back around to face phil.

"dada muah." she says before giving phil a kiss

"mamaaa." she whines

phil passes her over to me as i rub her back.

"do you want to play with cousin tom?" i ask her

even though they were phil's cousins, we called them the triplets cousins to not confuse them too much.

"yaya." she mumbles

"lets go see if he's here." phil says

i put addi down, knowing she would want to walk. she can just about do it, she walked to me at jack's house. but she's still a bit wobbly.

me and phil both hold one of her hands so she's in the middle of us, we have to catch her a few times but she managed to get to the entrance.

phil had three cousins, amber the eldest who was 14, tom who was 11 and shawn who was 9.