twenty two.

a few seconds earlier

    𝐒oleil nervously watched as Tyreek Golden went on stage, to execute his usual speech. She couldn't help but to feel uneasy about something, but she figured that it was just the stress.

As soon as he opened his mouth, a loud sound could be heard and that's when he dropped to the ground, a bullet in his head.

She watched as everybody started screaming and running toward the nearest exit. She quickly grabbed her purse and calmly followed the yelling crowd, with her father hot on her tail.

But that's when she heard it: the two other shots.

She froze and turned around, she looked at her father with wide eyes and started running in the opposite direction.

" Soleil! The fuck are you doing?" he spoke through greeted teeth as he caught up to his daughter.

" This-this ain't right. H-he only said one shot. There were three" she panicked, trying to see where Illyan was situated.

As she was still trying to find where Illyan was, she heard two more shots making her go instantly into panic mode.

" Cmon Soleil think, what's the best place for a sniper to hide?" she mumbled to herself looking around the now empty room.

She noticed the balconies and smirked.

" Nigga cmon tha' fuck are you standin' hea' fa'!" she exclaimed, as her accent came out. She was already anxious, but her father not doing anything didn't help. " You know what fuck you Ion' need you, matta' fact Ion' need nun of y'all" she sniffed walking away.

She went down the corridor that she saw Illyan take before he was out of her sight, and found the staircase that led to the roof.

She quickly forced the door open and ran up the stairs. " Illyan!" she called out as she made it to the roof.

She started running around trying to find him, and that's where she saw him: a bullet in his stomach, arm and leg.

" Illyan!" she exclaimed, going over to him. " Papa can you hear me?" she asked putting pressure on his stomach wound.

She looked around for anyone, but there was no one.

" How am I going to get you out of here?" she stressed. " Illyan no don't fall asleep on me" she slightly slapped his face.

She quickly went through her purse and grabbed her phone. She went to the contact app and pressed on the number.

" Lontrell! It's Illyan, he got shot, you have to help me Ion' know what to do" she panicked, as soon as the line went through.

" Shit, where you at? Keep pressure on his wounds aight?"

" The-the roof, I can't get him down the stairs alone. You have to help me, he's loosing consciousness"