22

ANNOUNCEMENT 📣!!!

I've got something brewing 😈

I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm making another storyline for Hazel, continuing this book. I'm waiting until after I've seen Shang-Chi 😉. Don't worry, this book is gonna go on until...Strange dies??? I guess???

I'm really excited for Hazel, I've got a lot planned out for her!! This might take about a month, maybe I'll release it in November/December.

Here's what I'll tell you so far:

-Love is on the way to her 😉😉
-She'll be rising to prominence and maybe even gain a reputation in not only the mystical world, but also the world outside earth.
-Watch her Gaslight Gatekeep Girlboss her way into becoming a legend.

If you wanna leave questions about it in the comments, then go!! I'll answer if they won't reveal too much. If you have suggestions, feel free to leave them there.

I might continue the story on this page by just editing it and leaving the chapter below this announcement, so keep your eye out by checking on the story from time to time or following me for announcements. Bye bye!!!!

SNEAK PEEK! ☟︎THE START OF THE STORY! ☟︎
—————————————————————————

The rain pattered against the pavement of the monastery, the smell of incense and wet land blending together to create an earthy bouquet. A handful of sweaty, wide eyed students were dispersed, standing by the halls, some leaning onto pillars. They gathered around as Strange placed his hands behind his back.

"Hazel Wolfe— Master Wolfe to you. My apprentice." He pointed to the Hazel, who was sitting in the lotus position in the middle of training grounds.

A dome of green light protected her from the water pouring down on her. With her eyes closed, she seemed to have been casting this with no effort at all. There were candles lit in her little sanctuary, with Stranger, her kitten, resting in between her legs.

The green light flickered from green to gold. A few students gasped.

"Why is her magic green?" A student inquired and tilted her head.

"Because she's tied to the time stone! Haven't you heard?" Another student answered. Hazel straightened her back. "But I've never seen that shade of gold, before. Master Strange?,"

"My best bet is an illusion." He smirked at their bewilderment at his student. He turned to the class with a mocking look. "Hazel likes to add flair to her tricks. She likes to say that I'm a show-off, but really, it's-"

A wave of water from the flooding square came splashing onto him, but the doctor was quick. With the wave of a hand, it redirected to the dome, but disappeared into thin air before it could hit it.

"Oh, Hazel!" Stephen chuckled cockily and shook his head. "Always so-"

The wave of water darted from behind. The cloak quickly detached itself from him, the sheer force of the water knocking his head down. Students cackled as the man was completely drenched. A small smirk appeared on her face.

"Seriously? Whose side are you on?" He threw his arms up at the cloak. The dome unraveled and she opened her eyes.

"Mine— I think he likes me more than he likes you." An umbrella head with mandala patterns floated above her head as she walked to the class. The cloak followed alongside her as she stroked it. "We agreed to let him stay with you, out of the kindness of our hearts. You wouldn't stand a chance against me without him. Isn't that right?"