4

Peter assisted Ned and his girlfriend off the Ferris wheel while the Fire Monster combusted into flames. It let out defeating roars and set the venue blazing, people screaming and crying for help. She rolled her eyes out of frustration when she found multiple civilians stopping to take pictures of the scene.

"Andare a casa ora! è pericoloso!"  She fumed at each of the clusters of people and sent them home. Little by little, they all started to evacuate the area. As Hazel undid the illusion spell and change into her tunics, she ran to Peter who was trying to web it's legs to make it lose its balance. "Peter! Evacuate to an empty area, now! Now!"

He followed her orders and lead the four of them into the port. It knocked over multiple boxes while Hazel casted the mirror dimension around them to conceal and restrain them.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" Hazel seethed as she blocked a fireball that was going Mysterio's direction. "You forgot to set the mirror dimension!"

She gave him a glare as he yelled out apologies. This time, she dedicated a moment to investigate his magic. Her eyebrows met at the center of her face and she tilted her head watching him. Uneasiness flowed inside of her and Stephen's voice rang in her head: "don't ignore your intuition, it exposes truths your mind can't fathom just yet."

"Hazel, the port!" Peter screamed and pointed at the monster that was dangerously advancing towards the port.

She sped in front of the monster and climbed a stack of metal boxes to get a good position. She gritted her teeth and grunted as she collected a gigantic ball of water from the port. It splashed all over the creature and it was put out with steam and sizzling, relief flushed over them.

They let out their own exclamations when it burst and ignited once again. Her close proximity to the heat raised her body temperature to the point where she was dripping in sweat. The tunics were definitely not helping her situation and she desperately tried to cool herself down.

"The...let..." she breathed out and pointed to the body of water. Peter tilted his head in an effort to understand what she was saying.

"What?!,"

"I...never mind!" She slurred her words and grunted, then created a portal and dropped the monster into the ocean.

"Hazel, watch out!" Mysterio sped towards her and reached for her, a pushing motion hit her chest and the last thing she felt was her foot slipping off the stack of boxes.

The wind brushed her face and the sky was getting father and farther away from her sight. Her throat was closing in and her eyes were forcing themselves to close. The ardent and scorching heat in her body dulled out most of her senses and presence of mind that she couldn't even muster up a basic spell.

Peter swing to her direction like his life depended on it. His stomach fluttered and his cheeks flushed out of panic. A flickering shield appeared beneath her that she bounced off and her body landed on the hard concrete.

"Hazel!" Peter cried and yanked the mask off his face. He knelt beside her body and took light and quick breaths. "Karen, how is she?!,"

"I'm seeing a case of mild traumatic brain injury and hyperthermia. She'll be fine, Peter." Karen's robotic voice echoed and he relaxed his body in relief. "Just raise her legs up."

He did as she instructed while Mysterio flew to the two with a concerned look on his face. Peter rushed and did as Karen told him.

"Any restrictive and tight clothing should be loosened or stripped from the person." She instructed and Peter stammered.

"What?! I'm not doing that!,"

"It'll help her."

Peter's hands grazed her clothing, heavily debating on whether or not he should do it. He looked back at Quentin and flashed him a glare.

"What?,"

"Turn around!" He urged and the man muttered multiply expressions of apologies. Peter fumbled at her clothing with frustration "how do you do this? It's like a puzzle!,"

"The belt first, Peter."

The boy did as he was told and undid the belt which made the garments loosen up. He tugged at her tunics to let her skin breathe then looked away with a flush on his cheeks.

"We tell her that it got caught on one of the hooks." He turned to Mysterio and he nodded continuously.