Spiderman: no way home

So I just watched the new trailer and I can't wait for the movie to come out. We're talking about the multi verse here. Like Toby Maguire's Peter Parker's Doc Ock and Green goblin have been seen/ heard in the trailer and they are a part of the cast and I can't wait to watch the movie. The beginning of the trailer looked cool. It talked about Peter trying to live two different lives witch is interesting. I want to know why it was snowing inside the Sanctum Sanctorum. I can't wait to see Green Goblin and Doc Ock again and I can't wait to see them in the same movie. I'm honestly hoping that there's going to be a Sinister Six in this movie because from the looks of it we have three out of the six members. We have Doc Ock, Green Goblin, and Electro. I would love to bring the vulture back. We could bring in The Rhino. And then we could bring in Kraven, Sandman, The Lizard, or the scorpion. I would love to bring back Sandman because I like him in Spider Man three because I kinda understood him. He was just trying to help his daughter and I respect that. I would just like him to come back. I caught a glimpse of an all black Spider Man suit so maybe he's wearing a stealth suit or maybe he's bringing back Night Monkey. I'm very excited and I've been waiting for this for a long time. Can't wait to watch it.