i am back

The clouds road is no calm in the sky...no sounds except the engine.. the flightis going smoothly..some passengers are sleeping some are reading magazines  and some are waiting their favourites ..

Sleep I am not getting it.....because I am going to see my love after 3 years...

Yes it's been 3 years....I went to london..

I hold the chain in my neck and kissed it...its the only  memory of my love and i signed and fall back to seat...staring at the clouds in this high makes our heart calm..but my mind it's always in chois after I meet my love before 3 years...

Before leaving I promise him I will be back...to make every thing right..to make our love success..to make our parents understand how strong our love is...

BEAM my love my life

.my everything..I cant live without him but still I leave him and went to london to complete my studies...its just a reason to be away from him.but the real  reason is our parents....

Yes..our families are once friends but they are now rivals

And that too both mafia Don's...

its really a miracle how we both fall each other. And every day our love grow strong.
.I tried my level best to be away from him when I learn that our families are rivals and there is no way they will accept us...but beam..he is so stubborn..he chase until I accept his love...

And when our dads learn that they wear against it...so we decided to separate for some time..to give them time to understand our love...that's how I came to london..for further studies...

I promise beam I will be back in 2 years but my specialisation took one more year.

Yea,I am a doctor.. most famous cardio specialist...in the world.. all are waiting to meet me but i am waiting to meet my love..

right now i am going to to Thailand to meet him...I try to call lam..to inform him..that I am going back..I want to surprise him..but no one is picking up my phone.its ok..they r busy engineers tooo...

All this while i was in contact with lam.i barely talk to him because i know our fathers will tap.our phones.

I send his birthday gifts to lam only...

he am is a nice guy...who looks after beam so much.he always stops my baby when his temperment is high
. Yes beam has anger issues..and he reacts immediately after everything and it's always lam who con trolls him.

I was very busy in my schedule..its been 6 mo this I talked to lam also...I want to clear everything as fast as I can so that I reach my baby and hug him..

I talk to dad sometimes..its like he was out of mafia world now..he misses me so much...always asks me to come back..may be this time he will accept our love.about uncle ben I will somehow convince him..after all I am also like his son...he raised me.

BEAM..I AM COMMING..WAIT MY BABY...THIS TIME..I WILL NEVER EVER LET TOU GO..I WILL HUG YOU TIGHTLY.....

somewhere in thailand...

"Are you sure about this..." ben asked beam while he was adjusting his suit.

"Yes dad...I am..and no need to wait..announce it today..." beam said..

"Think once beam..may be forth will return.".ben said

That name obviously make beams hand halt while he was adjusting tie..

A tear lingered In his eye..he compose himself...

He adjusted the tie..."you know it wont be possible....if it possible also...i cant go to him..time.changes many things dad...and forth was my past....which I dont want to Remember..."

Ben look sadly at beam."its all my fault."he said
"Dad..".before beam say some thing some one knock on the door.

"Yes, come in"  beam said

"Lam..come in. why r u standing their?"...beam said

Lam came and hug beam

He kiss beams chicks...
"How r you my love?"..lam said
"I am fine..how about you? How is your trip to Paris?..what happen their?"  Beam asked

"Hold on for a second"..lam said and turn to ben

"How r you dad?" Lam.huged him
.

"I am fine son.how about you.? " Ben asked
"Fine dad"

.."the.ok you carry on.i will catch you later."ben said before he leVe he turn to lam...

"I am going to meet your dad today..we are announcing the news to media today itself..you both prepare yourself."ben said to beam and lam..

Lam blush hearing that.beam hug him from side...

"Ok dad" he replied

When ben is out..".r you ok" beam asked.

"I am..nervous  beam "
"It's ok I will.be their...I will hold your hand all the time " beam said

Lam smiled and hug beam..beam to hug lam.

BEAM V0GPAY...LAM SUTHLAK...

THE TWO BIG SHOTS OF THE BUSINESS INDUSTRY ARE FINALLY KNOT TO ONE ANOTHER...

THEIR MARRIAGE WAS ANNOUNCED BY THEIR PARENTS TODAY INFRONT OF PRESS.

TOMMOROW...IS THE ENGAGEMENT IN THEIR PRIVATE FARM HOUSE WITH LIMITED GUESTS.

FINALLY THE TWO MOST ELEGABLE BACHELORS ARE Going TO SUCCESS THEIR LOVE STORY...

FOR MORE INFORMATION KEEP WATCHING THE NEWS...

David shut the tv and tears lingered in his eyes
May be I should nit be too greedy. How will forth live now...

That's it for this part.

Please vote and comment if you like

Thanks megha