the end

2moons_lovers9923  this last is dedicated to you. Thanks alot for voting first in last part...

And guys who voted and comment2d thanks to each and everyone.

Let's meet in another story..

*******************

So guys that  the end....after a long journey of crying beds forth and beam entered their happy life.

The mafia is long gone and both ben and dravid are now enjoying their pleasure time with their grand kids.

Yes after a year forth and beam married.the marriage was talk of the town since the two former mafia Don's shake hands with each other and tie their precious sons to a bond.

No one knows how their painful journey end in happy vows..they all are just happy for forth and beam.

Beam and forth they even cried after they r announced as husbands.everyone thought they can witness a small makeout session after priest said " u can kiss your groom"

But to all surprise forth kiss beam on forehead and they linked their foreheads and cried alot..

Forth wipe away beams and beam did the same.."..these r the last tears..from now on you wont cry anymore...only happy tears" forth said....beam node with teary eyes and did the same too forth...everyone cried holding their babies....

Pha and wayo....

Kit and ming...

Max and tul

Tharn and type..

Ben.....and dravid...all wipe their teary eyes .especially

Park and lam..the most happiest among all of them..

.its been 3 years and for all surprise beam get pregnant and after a year twins are born...

Everyone thought it's a blessing from Angel's...well.. the real Angel's(kong and arthit) did their job .they make impossible to possible.

Now forth is the best surgeon in the world and beam is the best business man of the year.

Along with Ben dravid and their kids they lead a happy life...

Some where above in sky

"Baby do we add some drama again to their life."..arthit asked kong

"Stop right their my angel..they suffered alot and I will kill you if you do any funny job again..." kong warned

"You will kill me " arthit asked seductively..

"Yes ,with my hot and hard steel rod..dont challenge me my love"  kong said teasing arthit both laugh.hugging each other.

Everyone was happy..

   THE END

SO GUYS THIS JOURNEY ENDS HERE..

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED IT...

THANKS ALOT

LETS MEET IN ANOTHER STORY...

TAE AND KONG NEW STORY

BADBOYS LOVER...COMMING SOON

WHO ARE EXCITED?

Thanks alot

Megha