angel's to rescue

Jeleeeeeee1

2moons_lovers9923 this is for you two. Both voted at same time for last part.thanks a lot guys.

So let's see who will be the first to vote for this part because the last part of story is dedicate to them.

It's my simple way to say thanks for all those who vote and comment.

Thanks every one

*************

He knows that place.beam drive fast and halt at the beach farmhouse.

Yes, the beach house is their favorite. They already decided when they get old they spend their remaining life holding hands in this beach.

Beam smiled when forth told him before he leave to London.

So many emotions,so many feelings ..rushed to bean like tsunami when he remember that day.

He never once thought that forth will accept him but he did and forth show how beautiful their future is in this place.

He look at the house one more time and went in .

Beam check the house thoroughly and when he see forth standing in beach he rush to him but his steps halted when someone approaches forth.

After lams surgery when he awake forth was so happy
Inside he has a small dought may be lam will loss his memories forever but that thought was gone when lam recognise him when he wake up.he still remember when he was leaving lam and park hold his hands and told him not to leave beam.

What should he do ? its beam who was distance himself from him.forth was standing in the beach looking at the beautiful sunset and tears drop from his eyes.its like his life is setting and he wish he never want to rise again with out beam in  his life .

He was about to walk to ocean when a man called him.

"P.." .someone called him.

Forth look at the chubby and lovely boy before him.he was just like an angel.the beauty is very captivating to everyone.

"Y..yes" forth shuttered for a minute.

"I hav something to talk if you spare me a minute. " He said smillingly.forth can see the light around him when that boy smile.

"Yah.." forth said

"I like you p.i wanna love and spend my life with you till the end.will you give me a chance"  he asked

Forths jaw dropped...he was stunned...

"Ohh I didnt introduce myself. I am mark..a student.i hav seen you mrg in the beach and I fell instantly in love with you.i dont want to waste anytime so I said everything."

"Will you give me a chance.  " Mark asked so cute ly

Forth was about to answer when they hear the shout...and turn

"No..." beam was fast and he stand between mark and forth..

" He is mine...so dont bother and waste your time "beam said coldly

Forth who was frozen seeing beam n now he  was surprised of beams talk ..he was like a stone seeing only beam with eyes full of love.he smiles himself seeing beam this bold.beam is once a gangleader and some habits dont go that easily.he was this bold and cold when he was courting forth even he reject many times.

"Who are you? P please dont listen to him.i am more cute and bold then him.look at me na..he close his eyes make his face like he was asking too kiss him ..he sulk "

Not even forth ,even beam too mesmerised  with that cute act..beam walking slowly to mark..forth was fast..he stand before beam

He tap on Mark's cheeks to open his eyes.

"P, come on kiss me n show him that you like me"  mark said

"Eat this lollipop  n go from here kid"  forth said

"P..."

".shut up n go"  forth said coldly..

mark wince.."your not good or adorable or cute..
You r cold ,stubborn and bad too" mark March away shouting n licking his lollipop....forth laugh n turn to beam

Who was still frozen n looking at the disappearing mark

"Eyes on me"  forth said coldly

Beam was out of gaze.he look at forth n search for mark

"Forth, where did he go " beam asked while his eyes still searching mark

"Why? you wanna kiss him"  forth said holding his hands to his chest.the dark aura from forth , beam didnot miss it.

He stand before forth n smiled silly. "Nahhhhhh"  he said
Forth rise his brows..

"Then why u r lookingfor him"  forth asked.

"I should tell him you r mine n u hav to claim you" beam said.

Before forth ask how beam jump on forth n Kiss him.
Forth caught beam but he still kiss him.

The passionate kiss both share after a long time.

"I miss you " beam said while he attach his  forehead to forth.tears r flowing in his eyes.

Mee too forth said

"I miss you baby..soo much"...forth cried.beam too..

*****

Afar from them mark was smiling seeing the cute couple.

"Why an angel becoming a cupid here ."another lovely man walk and hug him from back.

"Both r stupids p.i am just pushing some buttons that's all.look they r one again.i am soo happy"  he said holding pam.

Pam kiss Mark's hair"..yah they r..."

And both disappear from  their like  shooting stars..

Even Angel's help you  when your love is true.

Without as mark n kong as pam

That's it for this part

One more to go and the end.

Please vote and comment if you like

Thanks megha