dont regret

2moons_lovers9923 . this is dedicated to you .since you r the first one to vote in last part.thank you.

So guys let's see who will be next.those who vote first and comment for this part.next part is dedicate to them.

It's a simple way of saying thanks fro me.thank you so much guys and girls.

********

Beam wake up with heavy headaches because the only solution to his problem is drinking and he wasted that night with no one stoping him.

"How did I get here!" beam asked when he was  his bedroom.

"I got you" ben said handing him pain killers

Hmm..

"Get ready ,we hav important meeting with doctors in an hour "Ben said

"Dont you ask why....".

Ben cut his words....."forth is it..." ben said

Beam was silent...

Ben loss his temper when beam was silent..
He hit the vase to a glass door and it shutter to pieces...

Beam was shocked...after leaving that mafia world ben became silent..never in these 3 years he was angered like this..its like he was seeing don ben again...

"U choose this path.....then stick to it...If u look back at forth again...I swear myself beam..I will kill him"
..ben shouted

"Dad "beam equally shouted tooo

"Dont force me....once I did mistake..I regret it still now..I dont wanna lose another one...that's the only thing stopping me or else." ben shut his eyes tightly like he was controlling himself..

"It's for lam..he did..."

Ben cut beams words..

"Lam took that bullet for you.. it's his decision...after the surgery if he finds out about u both..he will be the first one to hurt because he did so much to make ur love story successful. "

"And about park its faith . no one can do anything...even lam will say same.and u know that.

One day If he got his memory back he will hate u for doing all this.remeber that.".dont regret

Ben left the room...

What ben said is all true..he cant let his love go like this...beam decide himself..

First I will solve lams problem..beam went out ....

In the hospital...

"Type r u ready .meeting is in 10 minutes. We hav to go."forth said

"Ya ya baby "type shouted

"Shut up...where is tharn?.

"he went to meet dean" type said

"Let's go.."forth n type reach the meeting room n stunned seeing beam

"Forth ,what is beam doing here" type came close to forth and wisper in his ear....forth was in frozen state to respond but that intimacy make beam think otherwise...

"Let's go "ben hold beam when he see forth..

All settelted in seats and the hospital dean introduce beam to other doctors..

So everyone here we r with a complicated case to discuss . I will tell all details.. dean started saying.

'The bullet is right next to brain 3 inches away...the system is complicated..".now everyone talk...

"Tharn "dean called...

"Yes, its complicated but we can try its 50 50 chances...'tharn said

"Yes sir..according to patience history..he already lost his memory means the effect is their since its 3 inches away ...to remove it we hav to open the skull and we dont know how  nerve system works their..so...forth" he shook forth who was still in daze..

"Yes sir..what tharn n type said is true .only 50 -50 chances but..."forths words cut off by beam.

"What happen if this surgery happen ?'beam asked

"It depends in patience mental health ...forth said looking straight to beam..if he wants and fights for his love then there r chances.."..forth said

"U all r doctors with high degree and from foriegn countries u can't save him" beam shouted..

"We r doctors beams not gods" forth shouted equally.and a stairing contest started until dean involves..

"Cool down guys....forth.u rbest in this. is there any way to make this success "dean asked.

Forth ,drink the water. type gave and squeeze forths hand to calm down...forth sit calmly and all this beam did not miss how type can make forth calm with a simple touch.

Aft 4 r 5 mins forth started talking.".there is a way "he said

Beam n ben look with hope.

'Before surgery we hav to make the patient strong".forth said

That means beam asked..

"We hav to make him remember his past..as far as I know he is so strong in his past life..".forth said looking straight to beams eyes..

"Yes "beam said slowly...but ..beam stops..
"He will die if he remembers his past.he cant live without park" beam said

"Then get park back" forth said...

Beam looked confused at forth..

"Make lam believe that park is alive ."

How? beam asked

"Think, you hav so many stories in your brain to tell...after u decide come to me..."

"Dean that's the only solution to this problem..after he remebers his past we will do this surgery and I can guarantee that 80 %  of his life."forth said..

"Yes "tharn n type said tooo..

Everyone leave the room ending the meeting...

Except beam n forth....

That's it for this part
Please vote and comment if you like

Thanks megha