new lover?

MuktonMukty   this is dedicated to you .since you r the first one to vote in last part.thank you.

So guys let's see who will be next.those who vote first and comment for this part.next part is dedicate to them.

It's a simple way of saying thanks fro me.thank you so much guys and girls.

********

Lam never feel like this,even with beam but why is this happening with park.its first time he see park but still it's like he knows him from decay's...

Lam went to home with confused feelings.

Otherside

Bean was tried....he wants rest but how..he was running like a marathon race.. managing his business....lam...and forth

When he think about forth his brain stops thinking and doing everything..

What is forth up to...

Why is he soo calm.. so many questions but no answers...

He called a person..where is today's report ?" he shouted....
He put a tail on forths every action

"Sir...my apologies but forth is still on duty...and after that he was going to bar.."..that person said

"Which bar"...beam asked..

Beam hurriedly went to that bar and choose a spot where he can hide without noticing forth

After half an hour forth came with a  guy...

They sit on the table and started drinking and talking..

"Who is this?". Beam thought but the way that guy behaves seems likes he know forth so much...

After 3 drinks forth was loosing it and  that guy sit beside forth

Forth lean his head on that guys shoulder and hug him by his waist...

That boy cocoon forth like a baby..

And beam boiled with anger

"How dare you hold my love " beam smashed the glass but no one cares because it's common here..

Then he said some thing and forth node..both went to parking lot..he is same height as forth so he manage forth and take him to car...but when he was about to fall that man hold forth tightly and drag him to himself...

They r looking at each other  like lovers...

That man said something and forth laugh...both went to car and headed to forths place...

It's a surprise for beam that man knows forths code to enter...

Beam drive his car to a lonely place...

He fall back...

"So finally you got lover forth.."

"You forget me so easily.."..beams tears never stop...

"Why me...why me from alll..why I hav to face all this..why o cant get my share  happiness...what did I do wrong..." beam tears are joke waterfalls..
He was hitting  the wheel  hard and uts bleeding tooo...

"Seeing you going far from me ..it hurt alot forth"

"I know I was the one who tell you that but still..." beam cries hard...

No one is their to share his pain...

Forths place

"Did he really wasted or just acting"  a person said as soon as he see forth and a man entered the house

"Hey when did you come" that person make forth sit and jump on him...

"Type baby are you always this heavy or Thailand food makes you heavy" tharn his lover said

"Shut up"  type kiss tharn and tharn return it...

"Its cruel  u r behaving like this before a broken heart man .grt a room" forth shouted.

Tharn n type laugh..
Tharn went and hug forth and sit beside him.

"So your plan success  tharn asked

"He is defnetly mad"   forth said

"Baby he broke the glass with bare hands when forth lean his head on  my shoulder"  type said

"You did what?"  tharn look at forth angrily..

"O come on uts just a play to make beam realised his love for me..and you know all that"  forth said hitting tharns head...

"I will be going. tommorow I hav and an important meeting..make ur self home "forth was gone to room seeing his friends..

Inside his room forth breaks down..he looks at  the video how beam was crying after he leave forths place...

"I am sorry baby ..sorry"..forth pleaded to beams photo..

"Will he be ok" tharn asked

"May be not..I ha  been seeing his pain since 2 weeks tharn when I entered thailand he was like my god this close to death..."

"And when I know beams ENGAGEMENT on news next day that's when I understand why forth was like this."

"Did he tell why beam did this" tharn asked

"Yes but I think there is still more in this which beam was hiding..."

"I pity both of them.."

"I still remember how forth was so happy that he was meeting beam after so many hurdles they face.."

"He will be shocked because of all this" tharn said

"Shock is a small word tharn...he witness beam engage to lam after he return." type said

"God."..tharn close his eyes.

"Let's go to bed now.i will tell you everything tommorow. "Type said and went to their room.

That's it for this part

Please vote and comment if you like

The characters who will change beams and forths life?

Tharn and type

So who r tharn and type here?

What game they r playing ?

Will it be successful?

Let's see this on next part

Thanks megha