why you did this?

Forth is standing on the hill top...its going to be morning soon....the weather is perfect  but inside forth the volcano's r exploding...

He send a person to get the details..

"Sorry,i am late" that person came.

"What you get?"
.

"The ENGAGEMENT is in hospital foarmhouse..at 8 in the evening."
That man said looking at the watch..

"This the invitation card."

'Let's go."

They need 8 hours to reach the farmhouse...

Their the farmhouse is infront of forths eyes.well decorated...and security is checking every person.

fOr a second forth steps halted..what if beam choose lam .may he was tried of waiting...its my fault that I came late.
Forth thought

Forth sit back...he bend a little and his arms r touching his kneecaps he closed his eyes.he blame him self .then the locket dropped infront of his eyes which beam gave when he was leaving Thailand ,which becomes his living source for these three years.

He hold the locket and closed his eyes .beams face flash before him.

"I will wait for you.no matter what.dont forget to return to me.."
Beams last words flashed before him.

He open his eyes.adjusted his dress and went on wih that person.that person is also invited to ENGAGEMENT and forth follow him.may they r expecting him ,forth tought when he see how security checking faces more than their pockets.but why?its best he changed himself so that no one recognize.

After he was in..he left that person and went to look for beam.but security more so he cant reach beam.

In the room

Lam hold his head...something is not right.he can feel it.when ever beam was near...he felt that.its like this whole thing is wrong.why?

Beam said we r lovers.we are going to engage in an hour.hen why do I feel like something big is going to happen.

He closed the eyes when he feel pain in his head.he hold his head...a persons face flash before him...he cant recognize him.its blur in his memory.like every time he choose the same question to ask.
Who r you?.

"I love you lam...never leave me I will die. "That person said to someone who looks exactly like him but the whole scene is blur.the pain increase when he try to remember more...and then ...then..

"Lam" beam came rushing to lam

"What happen?" beam came rushing to him

"Same old memories." lam said
"It's ok dont stain yourself." beam hug lam.but it felt wrong like every time.but he did not say anything.

"Come every one is waiting " beam took  lam to stage.

All clap seeing the couple..except forth who was waiting for them.blood boil when he see how beam hold lams hand and how lam is happy.

"You know how much I loved him.why you did this to me lam " forth mouthed.

"Finally u decided to knot with him" a person said who is standing other side of the party.

Lam fell a pang in his heart.he look at the party like he was searching for someone.. but no..nothing he can get to see

Beam hold his hand tightly and lam looked at him..beam smiled and lam too..

For other they look like a lovely couple but only they know how much lava is burning inside them.

When beam was about to ring lam finger forth stated walking towards the stage only to halt by max and tul..

"Not now forth"  they said

"Out of my way " forth was in range.. max and tul are beams gang so they will defnetly stop him.

He throw them a side and started walking only to be stop by phana n kit this time.

"Dont stop this ENGAGEMENT forth.lets go some where"  phana n kit said seriously..

"Not you two too.arent you my friends" forth said angryly

"Yes but this time let's get them engaged."

"No "forth throw them aside and started going to stage.but this time david his dad hold his hand and drag him side.

"Not now forth"  he said

"Leave me dad,beam is going away from me.letme stop him." forth was in a rage.

"No stop your nonsense n come with me." david drag forth.
Forth throw his dad a side too and ran to stage but his steps halted an inch distance from them when the ring cermenoy is over.

Beam looked at the stopping figure before him..he was stunned...he was frozen when forth look at him with teary eyes.his heart felt a sting of pain.

Lam looked at the figure..he looked confused at him...

Forth was about to slap lam but all their friends and his dad appear beside him holding tightly but they r smiling to lam.

"Who is he beam?.your friend." lam asked

Everyone looked at lam but forth brows knotted.its like lam didnot recognize forth

"Yes he just came from london.he was angry because beam didnt tell about his engagement. "Ben said this time.

"Oh..it was rushed.dont be angry on beam
Please".lam said innocently.everyone smiled a little but not forth.

"Can I hav a word with him privately " forth said composing himself.he understand not to create a scene before lam but why.it seemed like everyone is trying to protect him .why..

"Sure why not" lam said..

Beam was out of shock when forth hold his hand and drag him to the room.

That's it for this part

Please vote and comment if you like

Thanks megha