i still love you

From this part,those who vote n comment first .next part is dedicated to that person.

It's simple way of saying thanks from me.

****************

Forth is missing from 2 days..no one knows where he went..every one was searching but to no one avail it's like forth doesn't live in this world..

Beam was holding his head with both hands and was feeling guilty for saying all those to forth...pha kit tul max entered .beam looked at them with a little hope
But their faces say everything..beam sign
I should not hav lied to him ..beam was terrified for forth...he dont know where forth is and what is he up to..

Suddenly pha got a call from someone..

"Hello.. "

..

"Yes..I am.who is this?"

....

"Well..where is he now
I will come."pha said

....

I am coming pha said and went on to see the drunken forth lay on the couch. He paid the bill and get forth to to his house.

Beam is waiting their and when he see forths state he was lost.he immediately got forth from pha." Let me get him to bed" he said to pha and take forth to his room.

He placed forth on bed.he sit beside forth and looked at his face.its pale and sad.he remember how he was when they r in college.

"I am sorry baby." beam said and cried.he was about to leave when a hand grab him.he look at forth.he was still closed his eyes.but he grab beams hand because he misses the warmth.

"Dont go please" forth was half conscious and half drunken sleep.

"I am not going Ny where .sleep now" beam said and sit again beside forth.

Forth hug beam by his waist and sleep peacefully. Beam had no choice to sleep beside forth since his grip on his waist was to tight.

Pha entered the room after some time and see how both the love birds r sleeping.he was a bit satisfied when he see beam sleep like a baby and he was calm.after forth left he never see beam sleep this calmly. He didnt disturb them and went out and informed everyone .

Every one went to their rooms.

At midnight forth wake up as he feels thirsty and he was surprised beam was hugging him and sleeping like a baby.he miss his babay so much..he smiled a little when he see.

He removed the bangs to side which was covering his eyes.it looks like all a dream baby.i miss those days when we are together.he lean a little and peek.that's when beam open his eyes.

He look at the hovering forth and blinked .he forgot everything when forth smiled and cares his cheeksl with his right palm.he lean a little and kissed forth.forth smirked and kissed beam too.

Forth possisively spread his arms around beam and hug him so tightly that no space was between them.both are lost in their own world until they need air to breath...forth looked at the blushing face of beam and hid him in his chest.

"Dont leave me beam I cant live with out you" forth said .that's when beam came to reality but still he holds forth so tightly.just for this night.he became selfish . Just for his loveall these years he wants only forth .

Beam didnt talk and hug forth more tightly and went to sleep.forth too hug beam and went to sleep.

When morning came beam was the one to wake up first and see how forth hold him.

"I am sorry forth but for  the sake of lam I hav to do this.i also cant live without you but I cant blindly look away for what park and lam have done.if park is here may be I dint hav to look after lam but it's like park is before me and asking how could you do this beam after what we done .I cant leave lam in this state.i love you from the bottom of my heart.and you r the only one till my last breath."

"Hope I can say the full truth to you but I can't.hope you will move on and hav good life.without me.hope you will meet someone who loves you more than me."beam kiss on forths forehead.I STILL LOVE YOU BABY he said  and went out of the room.

He meet pha who was reading newspaper their.

"Is he ok "pha asked
"Yes I think.let him think this is all dream.may be if he insist tell him some lie."beam said and look at the ringing phone in his pocket.

"What is it Anne,?"beam asked  lams caretaker  called.

"Sir ,lam was again  got panic  attack. Come fast."anne said

"Pha, its lam i will go take care of forth " beam run away

For everyone's surprise forth wake up calmly.he rest all the day and join dinner wih his dad.

"Dad from tommorow I will join the hospital " forth said

David didnt get what make forth change all of a sudden.

But he said ok.

2 weeks later.

For everyone's surprise forth never talked about beam nor he tried to meet beam too.he was included himself in new hospital construction and in his duties as a doctor.

Beam was also surprised by forths behaviour it's not in forths blood to give up that easily then what make him so calm now.tough he wants it but still it hurts when forth is making distance to him.

Ben came to beams office."beam did you check the profile I send "Ben asked

"Yes dad,is he able to protect lam" beam asked
"I am 100 % sure no dought."

"Then call him I will talk to him before we meet lam."  Beam said
Ben called a person through intercome who is waiting for his cal.

When that person entered beam looked up.he felt a sting in his heart.its like he know this person and he miss him too but he us total strangersto him. he compose himself.

"Take a seat mr.volter " beam said.

Volter looked at beam .the staring is like he was seeing a fox before him.the hatrated is shown in his eyes but he smiles like normal.

"I think my dad explains everything to you"  beam said .
Volter node.
"I will tell some more. "

"Lam is very precious and very important to me.so please take care of him.u will report every part to me.where he goes, whom he meets everything.u will be with him 24/7.u can live in guest room in lams apartment.lam does not know who u r.we just tell him you r a bodyguard that's all." beam said professionally.

"Be careful about his health and inform me every single thing if some thing happen." beam said

"And look at this person" he show forth photo to volter." Dont ever let this person come near lam.and inform me immediately when he try to approach him."beam said

"Ok "volter said
"Let's  go mr volter .I will introduce lam to you" beam said

Beam and volter went to lams office.

"Beam" lam walk but a little run and hug him when he see beam.

Volter turn his head to side like he cant see this before his eyes.

"Where wear you from mrg.i was waiting for you "lam said.volter fist his hand like tight ball

"Just busy.i want you to meet some one "beam said
Lam looked confusedly.

"Mr.volter come here."

"Lam ,this your new bodyguard and dont say no."beam said a little coldly

Lam knows his voice..he sign.

"Ok.nice to meet you mr volter "lam rise his hand for shake..

Voter hold his hand for shake.

"Its park ,lam "he said.

That shook the hell out of beam and lam.

That's it for this part
Please vote and comment if you like
Thanks megha