what happen

Beam is seeing out of the window and forth seeing the back of beam. He wants to hug badly but not the time now..

"So what happen ?" forth finally asked

Beam closed his eyes..he was carving to hear that voice from long time..

He composed himself..make a fake smile on his face

"ENGAGEMENT" beam said

Forth tighten his jaw..

"I am asking about lam"

Beam didn't reply.but looked straight forths eyes..he knows forth sence something..he will get the truth by hook or look.he should be careful and say a white lie without shuttering beam thought.

"He got into accident and lost his memory " beam said

" And "forth look at beam to continue..

"And there he is lost his memory ,trying to recall everything..".beam said

Forth look sharply at beam...he wants to know why beam was doing all this but beam locked his lips..

"Where is park?" forth asked..he notice he didnt see park in all the function..

Hearing park name..all dark clouds gather above beam.
.his face was pale and forth see the tears trembling to fall from his eyes...

Beam compose himself.".he is no more"..beam said

"What?" Forth stood from the chair..

"He was dead in the same accident where lam lost his memory..."

Forth was lost....he knows how much lam loves park..losing him is like a death to him.but he was a bit happy seeing lam smiling like that and still standing on his own feet...if he remembers then may be they will loss another friend...a minute back he was angry on lam but now..everything.
Is clearing .the clouds are clearing and he can see the sky..but it's still dark..because his love his not his ..no more..

A silence... a long silence in the room.no one talks...

"At last you broke your promise" forth said...

A knife struck through beams heart..tears fall more

He turn around and compose himself..

"It's not me who broke it..its you." .beam said

Forth looked at beam..

"U said u will return in 2 years b6yt u didn't" beam said..

"And that the reason u r engaged to lam " forth asked angrily..

"No."
Beam shake his head...

"Then what is it?" forth stand behind beam..

"Since I'd didnt return on time..ur love faded and u choose another one over me."

"Cant you wait for a little long .u r love is that fake that it will fade away when time passes."..forth was provoking beam to tell the truth. He also know how much beam loves him but still to know what really happen..he should hurt beam a little...

"What ?" beam turn around and slap forth...my love is true...and u know that..." beam said holding forths shirt.

"Then what is all this..."

"What is love forth what is it to you.?"

"Love is a happy feeling...but unfortunately it's not for me..."

"It's me all the time.. who chase you like mad man
.who went crazy when u reject me...who love more and more even when u reject me..."

"But still what I got in the last..u left me.."

"That"..forth try to say something..

"I know..what u want to say..."

"When u left..I still hav hope one day u will return n our love will win...I waited..."

" U never call me but u called lam to know about me..."beam said

"That's because our dads will tap our phone..we already talked about it."

"If our dad taps our phone...then cant they know u r talking to lam..and isn't it obvious why u do that..r they that dumb.".beam said

There is no come back for that
.beam is right.forth was silent....

"Then also I waited .I compromised myself...I was still happy atleast u called lam to know how I was doing..."

"But when I need most u r not their..." beam said..

"6 months back...there was an accident...I was injured almost near to death.park was dead..lam was almost in bed for 3 months....max and tul pha and kit..try their best along with my dad to be normal.but u know....who I need that most that time ....
you...."

"Where r you that time when i need u the most..."

"I dont know about anything beam..."forth said

"Didnt I called you...why u didnt pick up my calls..why u ddidnt reply to my messages...."

"It's like hundreds and thousands times I called u and messaged you..but u...no .u r enjoying your party ..drinking and fucking others..."

Beam said

"Beam
.what r you saying? " Forth know this is all misunderstanding

"Ask u r dad about it.".beam shouted.

"Beam I swear..u r the only one in my heart all this time..trust me.".forth said

"How should I trust u forth? how ?u tell me..."

"When u r not their in my happiness and in my sadness then what r you for ."..beam said.

"Beam " forth sad tone make beams heart skip again but not anymore beam already moved on..

"When lam regain consciousness..he was like a blank white paper. He lost everything.
His life, his memory ,his love...and he need someone to tame him..."

"Along the way we found ourself...I know he was their for me all my life in happiness and sadness...now it's time to return what I received."

"Trust me I never tought about u once when I started my journey with lam.."

Tears lingered in forths eyes..

"We found each other in the calmness and we r happy now..."

"Its true that we love each other forth..we tried our best to get success but we fail...I dont blame you for anything...its our faith and destiny that we seperated...I dont blame any one tooo..."

"Let it be like this...I moved on...u move on tooo...allow someone in ur life to love u back...."

Let's go on our ways."
Beam said finally

What beam said is all true...its always him who make beam sad...beam has every right to move on...forth stood up and started to walk lifelessly towards the door...

"Forth " beam called..forth halt at the door but didnt look back...

"All the best for your future...I hope u didnot do anything reckless and move on like I do." beam said hoping forth will not do anything bad to himself.

Forth didnt reply he walked from the room...

Can he live without beam...he was his life...how can I live without him...forth thoughts r crazy now..

That's it for this part

Please vote and comment if you like

Thanks megha