i miss you

Daydreameralwayssss   this part is for you since you r the first to vote the last part.thank you.

So guys let's see who will be the next part dedicated to.those who vote and comment first, next part is dedicated to them.

It's a simple way of saying thanks from me...

Photo===== park and lam

Yang yang as park

And cha enu woo as lam

********************"Park

"Park..." lam asked confusedly and look at beam who was in shock.

"Well sir..I go by park.my name is park volter." he said  smilingly.

"Ya sure." tough you go by name park u dont resemble like him beam thought by himself.

"Lam, he is friend.who will be with u for some days.he looks after you 24/7.dont say no.i wont listen" beam said
Lam sign
He wont listen.ok fine.lam said
"Fine ,lam I hav to go.bye "beam said and went on.

Lam was still looking at park.

"Do you need anything sir"  park asked .that's when lam came to reality.he dont know when beam left.

Why that name and that person look so familiar to me lam tought to himself.he went to his desk and started his work.

After 5 minutes he was moving unstudyly in his chair because he know some eyes are prying him like a vulture.

"What you want to ask ?" lam asked not looking at the said person who was eyeing him from 5 minutes.

"Hmm...you and beam are in some relationship"  park asked.

Lam looked straight to him.

" he is my fiance. " Lam said coldly.

"Ohhhh..so you are going to marry him." park asked

Lam look at park like he grow 2 heads.

"What type of question is that.ofcourse may be next month " lam said.

Ohhh....park was in thoughts...

And lam asked."what else do you want to know..?"

"Welll,do you love him." park asked and lam was frozen by that line.

Did he love beam.he asked the same question to himself so many times.but no answer.he dont feel like that to beam.ofcourse beam is close to him but love.

Do I love him..lam asked .it's like a statement.

Looking some where.

So..park wants an exact answer for that.

"Dont you think u r asking too much" lam said coldly.

"If you say so.sir lam." park purposely  struck that word.

Lam return to work.

After 1 jour.park came again.

"What now ?" lam asked.

"Its lunch time sir"  park said.

"Ya so did you order lunch" lam asked.
"Yes sir it's ready" park said.

Lam was stunned by seeing the food.all are his favorites even beam dont know some.but how this guy knows.lam look at park  but didnt say anything he enjoy the food .

"Why dont you join?" lam asked
"Can I sir " park asked.
Lam was irritate by one." First drop that sir cal and call me lam.
Second dint make me look bad.there is so much food.we can share." lam said

"I am not bad as u think " lam said after sometime when park settled.

Park look at lam who was busy eating his lunch.

"I dont think bad about you.instaed I like the way u are." park said trying to act as he was not at all affected by lam.

Lam look straight at park.

After lunch lam took meds and rest at the room .which was attached to his office.but he did not get even a wink.his thoughts are around park.why this person look so familiar to him not by appearance but by heart.

He didnt feel like this when beam say they r lovers. He was in his own thoughts when someone tug him on the ribs.

"Deep thoughts "  park asked

Lam was a bit taken back and about to step back when he feel park was too close to him but he missed and about to fall.

Park held lam by waist and hold him who was about to fall.

Both look at each other.

There is a longing in parks eyes.its like they r not live.he was missing something.the way he look at lam was something lam was more bothered about.its..its..he cant tell what it is.

Lam try to to be out of parks hug but he missed again and about to hit the wall but park drag him to his hug.

It's like he was hugging him tightly.lam was attached to park body.no gap.

Lam look at park.both stair at each other.its like lovers staring..park tighten the hug by dragging lam more to him.

That sensation feels soo good to lam.parks hand are so familiar to him its like his body used to it.

What surprise him is he likes it.its like he was so familiar to this touch to this feeling.

"What r you doing ?"lam shuttered when he feel park park hug him more to him.

"I..I.. miss this " park said

Lam looked confusedly at park.

" I mean I will miss and you will fall and get hurt."park try his best.

Lam release himself from park and about to go when park hold lams hand..

Lammy...he called.

Lam closed his eyes to compose himself from this unfamiliar feeling that park is giving him from morning.

Lam looked coldly at park.

Park immediately release ." i mean sir lam.this is for you.its good for digestion"  park give a yogurt drink.

"How do you know this habit of mine even beam dont know" lam asked and receive the drink.

Park laugh..he came close to lam and lam was stunned.his hands stop in air while the straw is in his mouth..

Park came so close to lams ear and wisper...

That hot breath make lam lost .

"I even know the sweet mole near your  hot rod." park lick that ear and smiled seeing his effect on lam.he knows lam was hard for him...

"I wish I devore that " park said and went out leaving lam stunned with his bulge rises to and stood like rock hard...

That's it for this part

Please vote and comment if you like

Thanks megha