park is alive

Daydreameralwayssss this is dedicated to you .since you r the first one to vote in last part.thank you.

So guys let's see who will be next.those who vote first and comment for this part.next part is dedicate to them.

It's a simple way of saying thanks fro me.thank you so much guys and girls.

********

"Mr Colter! what r you doing here"

"It's park' he said

"Huh. I forgot. "Beam said

"What r u doing here."beam asked

It's park.P.A.R.K he said slowly

Beams eyes widen when he hear .he took a step back.

Don't joke " beam said

" Do I look like that" park said
" How?" Beam asked

" The forest people saved me.after 2 months I was consious and ran here but what I see is you and lam" park stopped their.

"The way you 2 behav .I thought you 2 betray me since lam was so worried about you.he makes distance between me n him.and the phone calls he got everytime.he talks secret ly.when i ask also he didn't tell me anything.jelousy took over me when I see both of you."

"So on your birthday i purpossly proposed lam .i thought he will reject me.but i was wrong.that day lam told me about everything.its forth who calls lam and ask about you all the time.he ask to keep it secret.so lam didn't tell me."

"That's when we see you being sad nearthe Clift and came to you.and that unfortunate thing happen."

"What r you doing all this time when you came that time only " beam asked

"I want to take revenge on you.i thought you purpossly took advantage of lams condition.since i got the wrong information about forth leaving you and having a happy life in London."

"What you.."  before beam beat him park appolozised .beam hug park.he miss him so much.

"So what you gonna do?" Park asked

"Like forth suggest.u r back so let's make lam remeber past." Beam said

Park was in dinamo but he said yes he know lam very well.

Beam went to see lam but lam is no where.lam is missing

Every one was so worried .park know where lam could be but its only possible when lam remembers his past.with a dought he went to find in that place.

Beach ,yes when ever lam was worried he went to beach to clear his mind and calm his soul.

For a second park tought lam was back.his lam .when he see lam sitting on the beach.

Park sit beside lam.

"So u r the park.the love of my life before I forget who I really am "lam asked and parkwas surprised.

"Did you remeber me." its impossible to remeber him because his face was totally changed.
Lam laugh."i heard you and beam talking and I heard beam n forth too." lam said

"So what do you decide." park ask.

"Though everyone said u r my live I dont remeber anything so I cant accept you.but lets pretent like we love ." lam suggested

"And why should I do that " park asked not diverting his eyes from lam.
"Because of both beam n forth.they suffered alot park.let them be happy from now on."

"I know beam after my surgery he will defnetly leave forth .even you r their with me."

"Why is that? I am here for you.why he leaves forth. He will be happy."

"No .he thinks forth now loves type his colleague. Since he loves him so much he will leave forth.he does all this just for my sake,no our sake.lets make him happy."

"Be my partner in crime" lam asked seeing park in eyes.

"What about you ?"park ask.

Me...lam laugh.

"I know my health park.here is no chance of my survival. "

"Dont say that" park stop lam

Lam laugh."no one will save me park.i know that.the pain I went through is not small.but you know I want to live this life." lam tears started falling
Park hug lam.
"You know why.because of you.the first day i saw you I know u r the man in my dreams.i want to feel your love.park.i want to live with you.but I hav no choice here." lam cried.

"I will make this happen lam.rhe miracle every one was talking.we will grow   holding hands.thats a promise" park said.

Lam laugh and hugged park more.

"Hope everything is fine.but if I dont survive this ".lam try to say some thing then
.".then I will follow you to heaven or hell " park completed.

"So better live for me baby" park hold lam cheeks and kiss those lips who he misses for a long time

That's it for this part
Please vote and comment if you like
Thanks megha