Death and Hell.

Warning, this chapter contains descriptions of slight torture, if you're weak minded or just don't want to read that, feel free to skip this chapter. You won't miss anything too important.

Y/N POV
I've had, a rough five years. From Poland to France, then a stent at Auschwitz, then to Stalingrad where I earned not only a wound badge, but also a Iron Cross. Now I'm back in France, at the Atlantic wall in Normandy. I needed to take a walk to clear my head. It's early in the morning, no ones dumb enough to out here right? I was walking along a small road, trying to clear my head, when I hear it. Boots. I'm immediately put on edge, and ready myself for a potential attack, suddenly I get hit by a shovel and knocked over

Y/N: Ach schieße!

???: Yeah it's a kraut, do I kill him quickly?

???2: I'll take care of him, you get to the rendezvous point.

???: Yes Sarge.

I feel hands grip my uniform tightly, and slam me against a tree roughly. I throw my hands up.

Y/N: I'm a unarmed combatant! Please I have a family!

???:Sorry Kraut, nothing you can say will stop what im going to do.

I was horrified. I've had to kill unarmed combatants before. I never wanted to kill them, but I had been ordered by my officer to do it. I get a look at him, he looks, completely insane. I'm scared, not knowing what he was going to do.

???: I'm going to love this, you bastard.

I heard him unsheathe a knife.

Y/N: Make it quick, please.

???: Sorry, but that's not what you deserve.

Y/N: Can I at least know your name?

???: Frank Johnson, now, to the main event.

He pulled the knife to my arm, and stabbed. Stabbed and stabbed. I screamed in pain, who wouldn't? He smirked as he continued, going everywhere that wouldn't kill me and stabbed there, I look like a very detailed voodoo doll. After what feels like hours, he gets bored, then stabs my skull, killing me. I black out and wake up in a alley. Where the shit am I? I get up, and walk out of the alley to a bustling street. I stop someone.

Y/N: Excuse me sir?

Person: What do you want kraut?

Y/N: Where am I?

Person: Imp City?

Y/N: Where is that exactly?

Person: Hell? Did you just die or something?

Y/N: Tortured to death.

They look at me, and laugh.

Person: You Nazis are the ones torturing people, the yanks and Brits aren't cruel enough for that!

I give him a stern stare.

Y/N: I know how I died sir, and I'm no Nazi. I was forced into service by Nazis, but I'm not one myself.

Person: But you're a German, all Germans are Nazis.

Y/N: If all Germans are Nazis then I guess I'm not a German now am I? By judging me exclusively based on my nationality makes you no better then your enemy.

I didn't give him time to respond, and walked off. I growl lowly to myself. I'm being disrespected for doing something in which I had no choice. I got fucked over by my government now I'm being judged poorly because of their decision. I stumble into a office building by accident, and the lady behind the desk just looks at me. She's got dark red skin, a black dress, and a odd complexion, she smiles politely.

Lady: Hello sir, what can I do for you?

Y/N: Not much you can do. I need to find a job though.

Lady: I can send you to the IMP office, they're hiring.

Y/N: Well, I need a job. Sure, where will I find it?

Lady: Second floor, first office on the right.

Y/N: Thank you.

I walk up the stairs, I don't trust elevators, I think they're up to something. I walk to the office, and prepare myself, then walk in.

Chapter End.