A odd confession

Narrator POV
It had been several weeks since then, with Y/N and Loona's relations getting worse. She'd gotten progressively more and more bitchy at him, calling him racial slurs, taunting him at every chance she got, and even scratching his face up when he accidentally talked too much. He didn't know why this was, but knew it absolutely horse shit. He reported the behavior to Blitzø, who, to be fair, actually did chew her ass out, but didn't do much other then say "Sorry bud, I dunno what to tell you." Y/N had had enough of the bullshit, and decided to stick up for himself. Little did he know, his crush on the Hellhound would get out.

Y/N POV

That is it! I'm done with this shit, she's called me a "damn kraut" for the last time! She'd hit the paperwork I was carrying out of my hand and is now taunting me.

Loona: Hah! You damn kraut! You can't do anything right can you?

I stood up and grit my teeth, narrow my eyes and say.

Y/N: I have a name.

Loona: Huh? Speak up! I couldn't hear you over the cloud of little bitch wafting of you!

This time I practically scream it.

Y/N: I SAID I HAVE A NAME YOU SELF CENTERED WOLF BITCH!

The gloves are off. She looks like I shot her dad in front of her, shock and, fear?

Y/N: FOR THE LAST THREE WEEKS YOUVE DONE NOTHING BUT HARASS ME, ASSAULT ME, CALLED ME SLURS, AND TAUNT ME! WELL NOT ANYMORE! IVE DONE NOTHING BUT SHOW YOU RESPECT AND COURTESY, BUT NOT ANYMORE! ILL BE TREATING YOU LIKE THE ASSHOLE YOU'VE BEEN UNLESS YOU CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE!

Everyone had gathered around, and saw my face was red, but it wasn't from anger. I was blushing because I was up in her face. She's flabbergasted, then asks what everyone is thinking.

Loona: W-why are you blushing?

Y/N: THIS IS WHY!

I firmly plant my lips against hers.

Y/N: YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE BUT I DONT THINK YOUR STUPID!

then I walk to the door flipping everyone the double birdie.

Y/N: Fuck all of you, I'm leaving for the day and am not coming back till tomorrow!

Blitz: Don't you sleep here?

Y/N: I'm finding a hotel, goodnight assholes!

I open the door, walk out, and slam it shut, breaking the window in it. I'm too pissed off to give a shit. I walk to a nearby hotel, get a room til tomorrow, go to my room, and take the longest shower I've taken since before I was in the army. I get out, dry off, throw my under clothes back on, then hop on the bed and watch TV. I've relaxed a little when there's a knock on the door. Who's this now? I walk over and answer it, my twin brother Jakob.

Y/N: Jakob, oh fuck it's good to see you.

Jakob: Umm, I'm not here because I want to be, I'm here because she forced me to help find you.

He points a few doors down and see Loona. Fuck. My. Afterlife.

Y/N: Jakob you fucking snitch!

She sees me and runs down to my door, hands Jakob a fifty, then sends him on his way. She looks at me, and asks.

Loona: Can I come in?

Y/N: Nope!

I slam the door in her face. She knocks again.

Loona: I'm just going to keep bugging you, let me in and say what I need to say and I'll be out of your hair.

Ugh. Fine.

Y/N: Fine.

I open the door and let her in. She walks over and sits down on the bed.

Loona: So, to be frank, I'm really fucking sorry.

Y/N: Sorry doesn't cut it when you assault someone.

Loona: Did I actually?

Y/N: Yeah, I have a scar on my back now.

Loona: Shit, I only meant to rip your jacket up to scare you.

Y/N: Why? Why did you do all that shit?

Loona: Well, it's, god this is going to be sad.

Is she, starting to cry?

Loona: I, have had feelings for you, but I thought you'd never like a girl like me, so instead of just sucking it up like a adult, I lashed out in anger. I tried pushing you away because I thought you'd never in a million years like someone like me.

Emotional venting, she's been holding it in now it's gushing out. Her eyes are like taps now.

Y/N: So, you were mad, because, you wanted to date me but you thought i would like you?

Loona: Y-yes.

Y/N: That's why you fucking ask! So what, you ask me and I say no, what happens?

Loona: I don't get to have you as a boyfriend?

Y/N: Other then that, nothing! We could've even just been friends!

Loona: Thinking back now I feel like a idiot.

Y/N: Well, now you know, I feel the same.

Loona: How? How can you after all the shit I've done to you?

Y/N: Because I believe that everyone has a good side, well except the chuckle fucks whose army I served under. But, I look for the good in people, I try to understand them.

Loona: Do you really have hope for that with me?

Y/N: I do, and I'll do my damndest to find it.

She smiles now, then springs up to hug me. She's crying into my shoulder.

Loona: Thank you, for looking for the good.

Y/N: no problem, it's just who I am.

Loona: You're too precious to be down here.

Y/N: Trust me, I'm not. I've done bad things to good people, I deserved the afterlife I received.

Loona: No you don't, like you said, up until today you been the nicest most genuine guy I've met in a long time.

Y/N: if you knew my service record you'd be singing a different tune.

Loona: Stop saying that, or I'm going to have to stay here and cuddle you!

Y/N:

Loona: lay down, we are cuddling now

Y/N: Okay!

I hop into the bed along with her. We hug each other, her enjoying the smell of my hair, and me enjoying the plush fur and surprisingly well toned body of my ex enemy/new girlfriend.

Chapter End.