Left behind.

Y/N POV
Well it's a new day at the office. Turns out there was a shower at the office. I get showered, and me being absent minded, I forgot to put my tunic and field shirt back on. I go and sit down in the employees lounge, drawing. I get up to get some water, when Blitz and Loona walk into the office. They stare blankly and I ask.

Y/N: Wassup?

Blitz: Uhhh, you're shirtless.

I look down and see that he is correct.

Y/N: OH FUCK!

I sprinted to the showers and got my Field shirt and tunic, and put them both on and walk out. Im blushing immensely.

Y/N: Sorry about that guys.

Blitz: Eh it's cool dude. Nice six pack btw.

Y/N: Umm, could you not compliment my body please?

Blitz: Why not?

Y/N: It makes me feel very uncomfortable.

Blitz: Right, you're from a nation that hates gay people.

Y/N: No I don't hate gay people, it's just I'm not into guys complimenting my body.

Blitz: I get ya, I used to be the same when before I turned sixteen.

Y/N: What happened then?

Blitz: I found out I was pan.

Y/N: what does that mean?

Blitz: It means it depends on the person.

Y/N: Oh, that's interesting.

Loona: I'm as straight as a iron pole.

Y/N: Cool. Well, do we got any work that needs doing?

Blitz: Yeah, but you can't go this time, it's a high value target and we can't risk any fuck ups. No offense to you, you're just inexperienced with the company and we can't risk it.

Y/N: I understand boss.

Blitz: That means you get to spend the day with Loona, not to bad right?

Y/N: Not at all Blitz!

Blitz: Alright, just no funny business missy.

Loona: Yes Blitz, I won't try to lay the new guy. He's too weird.

The fuck you just say about me ya little bitch? I think that but don't say anything, just kinda give her a dirty look. Blitz gave us a stern stare.

Blitz: No fighting either. The office has been destroyed enough this week!

Y/N: What do you mean this week?

Blitz: It's a long story.

(Murder family happened lol)

Ok that's awkward. Soon Mills and Mox arrive and they head out. I just kinda sit off on my own, keeping to myself. I'm a loner, what can I say. Loona calls over.

Loona: Hey dumbass.

Y/N: Yeah? Wassup?

Loona: what do you even do without a phone?

Y/N: Is that what those are called?

Loona: Uhhh, yeah?

Y/N: Well I simply enjoy the company of others, that or I read a newspaper.

Loona: that sounds really boring.

Y/N: Not really, just how it was in the living world. None of the keeping our heads stuck in our phones, though people often had their noses stuck in newspapers reading whatever regurgitated bullshit the Nazis gave them.

Loona: Are you holding a grudge per chance?

Y/N: Oh, I am. I'm going to be judged to bits by history for the shit my government did, and I had nothing to do with it!

Oooh getting bold with your lies Straßen.

Loona: Oookay then.

Y/N: What about you, are you holding any grudges?

Loona: Why the fuck do you care?

Y/N: Okay sorry for asking.

I walk out of the way, hiding as to not get on her bad side. I think to myself, this is going to be a interesting and long period of time.

Chapter End