Working

Loona POV
I'm sitting at my desk playing on my phone, per usual. I see that new guy, Y/N, drawing on a small sketch pad. What the hell would he be drawing?

Y/N POV
I finish my drawing of Mills. She'd been sitting on the same couch, and looks over. I smile at her, and she smiles back. I speak up.

Y/N: What do you think of this drawing?

I show it to her, and she immediately smiles.

Millie: That's me!

Y/N: Yep.

Millie: Why'd you join the Army when you could've been a artist? This is the best drawing I've ever seen!

Y/N: I was drafted, I didn't have a choice.

Millie: When did you join the Army?

Y/N: 1938, a year or so before the war started.

Millie: That explains your shoulder boards.

Y/N: Yeah, they stopped making them bottle green when the war started.

I frown, I'm trying to forget my time in the army.

Y/N: Well, do you want it? I've no use for it,

Millie: Oh hell yeah!

She grabs the picture and puts it in her wallet. Moxxie is pacing, thinking. I start sketching him, I could see him as a doughboy from the first war, so that's what I draw him as. When I'm done, I call him over and show it to him. His eyes widen.

Moxxie: Holy shit, that's actually a good drawing.

Y/N: I've been drawing since the twenties.

Moxxie: Is that a doughboy uniform?

Y/N: Yup.

Moxxie: Wow, that makes me look really handsome!

Millie: You look handsome anyway honey.

Moxxie: Thank you Honey.

Y/N: Are you two dating?

Millie: Well,

Moxxie: We're married.

Y/N: Oh! Congratulations!

Millie: Thanks man!

Moxxie: Did you have a Girlfriend?

Y/N: No, I haven't had a relationship since high school.

Millie: Oh, we'll find you a girlfriend down here then!

Y/N: I'm not sure, I don't think many people would be willing to date a guy like me, male or female.

Moxxie: Do you have a preference?

Y/N: I prefer females, but it depends on the guy.

Millie: We'll have to take you to the bar sometime, see if we can find you someone.

Y/N: Okay I guess.

We hang out, talking, joking, and laughing. I start drawing again, this time I'm drawing Loona. She gave me the impression my officer gave me, don't piss them off and you'll get along. I draw her in a Officer's uniform. I show it to Mills and she laughed, Loona's interest is peaked.

Loona: What are you two idiots laughing about?

Y/N: Nothing?

Loona: While Millie does laugh often it's always at something, what is it?

Y/N: Just a picture I drew.

Loona: Can I see it?

Well Straßen, time to die again.