A new foe

Loona POV
I wake up the next morning. I dreamt of him last night, not the sexy kind of dream, just a dream of us doing stuff together. We made dinner together, blew shit up together and then, my favorite part, we cuddled. That was a good dream. I walk to the bathroom when Blitz stops me.

Blitz: Do you know if Y/N has any enemies?

Loona: No, why would I give a shit?

Blitz: Well I got a call last night while you were at the office, the guy just said into the phone.

He put on a thick accent.

Blitz: "That Kraut will die"

Like hell he will, that lovable fuckers is staying as alive down here as he can. I don't say anything, just shrug. After that little exchange I walk into the bathroom and shower. I think about it, who could want him dead, again?

40 minute time jump, Now Y/N POV.

Loona and Blitz walked in. As I was going to say good morning, Blitz grabbed my arm and said.

Blitz: We need to have a quick talk mister!

He pulls me to his office.

Blitz: I have several questions I need answered. One, how is your day?

Y/N: Well it was going fine until you pulled me in here, now I'm scared I'm in trouble.

Blitz: Sorry, you're not in trouble. Now for my second question, did you piss anyone off while alive, like killing them or something?

I give him a "are you stupid" look, then point to my uniform.

Y/N: Three guesses, but only the last one counts.

Blitz: okay dumb question, but anyone in particular?

Y/N: no, maybe that Russian in Stalingrad I killed in 42 but other then that no.

He tensed up a little bit.

Blitz: okay, I'm asking this because I got a call last night, and it was a threat on your life.

What? Why? I hadn't fu- oh, oh no! The people I contributed to killing.

Y/N: What the hell? I've not fucked up that bad yet, have I?

Blitz: I didn't think so, but you're not staying here by yourself anymore.

Y/N: What do you mean?

Blitz: That means you are moving into my place, that way you don't get murdered.

Y/N: Sir, I can't let you do that!

Blitz: Well too bad, you're moving into my home with Loona and I so you don't have to worry about getting murdered!

Wait, they still live together? Well, if she's there I don't mind that much, plus he's not taking no for a answer. I sigh, pretending it's out of frustration.

Y/N: fuck me, not with that hound.

Blitz: I'll try to keep her away from you, but remember I'm on both sides.

Y/N: Yes, I understand sir. She doesn't do anything I won't do anything.

Blitz: Good, don't provoke her, and I'll make sure she doesn't provoke you.

Y/N: Thank you sir.

He sends me on my way. I walk out, M&M have arrived. I'm chilling by the eel tank that Blitz installed recently. I'm looking out a nearby window, and was turning to say something to Mills when a brick flew in and hit me in the helmet.

Y/N: What the fuck?!

I said as I was knocked off balance, and fell over.

Moxxie: What the hell?

Millie: What in Tarnation?!

Loona pretended to snicker, then went back to that "celliephone" of hers. I grab the brick, and discover there's a note on it. "Your days are soon ending, the after afterlife will soon begin for you." That's not ominous at all.

Y/N: That's not ominous at all.

Millie: What's it say?

Y/N: "Your days are soon ending, your after afterlife will soon begin for you"

Moxxie: That mongrel! Now we got to replace another window!

Millie: Uhh, I'd be more concerned that our best assassin's life is being threatened, and not only is he our best worker, he's our best behaved. He's the cooler, nicer, and calmer version of Blitz.

Y/N: Thanks Mills, that means a lot.

Loona POV
That sonuva bitch! Who threw that fucking brick, I'll kill em! I pretend to find it funny, but am secretly boiling in anger. He stood up, took off his helmet, and started inspecting it, looking for damage I presume. He finds a dent. He mutters to himself, pulls out a old Jerry rigged hammer, and pounds it out back to smooth steel. I hope he pounds me like that when we get that far~ Gah! Loona! Get your mind off dick! I fiddle with my phone, hoping a clien- *ring ring* YEEESSSS! I pick it up.

Loona: IMP you tell us the date and we'll seal their fate, Loona speaking how may I help you?

Client: I need a high priority assassination, politician.

Loona: Got it, what's their name?

Client: Alfred Petington.

Loona: I'll put you on the line with the boss!

I transfer the call. Soon Blitz walks out and says.

Blitz: M&M we got a politician to kill, Y/N you're staying here.

Y/N: Yes sir.

Blitz: Let's go let's go!

I open the portal for them and they leave, and Y/N smiles at me.

Y/N: Finally, we can be ourselves now.

Loona: Heh, yeah.

Y/N: did you hear I'm moving in with you guys now?

Loona: Wait, really?!

Y/N: Yep, Blitz doesn't want me having to worry about getting murdered as much I guess.

Loona: Wow, that's cool, not cool that you need to worry about getting murdered but, you know what I mean.

Y/N: I get it, I'm also Socially awkward.

Loona: Really?

Y/N: Yeah? Why do you think I avoid conversations with people other then you?

Loona: Oh, that's understandable.

Y/N: Well, now we have to pretend to hate each other longer.

Loona: Damnit, I have to do that more now?

Y/N: If we want to keep the illusion alive we have to.

Loona: Fuck me.

Y/N: That's on the agenda, but later.

Loona: Oh that's not what I meant, but I wouldn't mind it either lol.

Y/N: Lol?

Loona: It means Laugh out Loud, you got a lot of slang to catch up on.

Y/N: Yeah, yeah I do.

We hang out, relaxing, chatting, stealing Moxxie's lunch, it was fun. Who is it specifically that wants me dead? Could they be Russian, Australian, German even? I don't know, but I'll fight Lucifer himself before I let someone take me away from Loona in anyway shape or form.

Chapter End