A forbidden love.

Y/N POV
I wake up, thinking it was just a lovely dream, and that I'd get a ass whooping today from her, when I hear a yawn. I flipped over, and am face to face with her. Welp, I don't see why not. I kiss her. She must've not expected that because she woke up after that, slightly blushing.

Loona: D-did you just kiss me?

Y/N: yes.

Loona: Okay I thought so. Maybe I should return the the favor?

She planted a kiss square on my lips. It feels amazing.

Loona: So, I have to tell you something.

Y/N: What's that?

Loona: Well, you know Blitz is my stepdad right?

Y/N: Yup.

Loona: Well, he doesn't like me having boyfriends, to the point he's hurt people because of it.

What?

Y/N: Aren't you like, 20?

Loona: Yeah, it's bullshit.

Y/N: Yeah! You're twenty fucking years old, you should be able to date someone if you want too!

Loona: I know! I'm not a puppy!

Y/N: So, we keep this a secret?

Loona: Yes.

Y/N: Alright, so you pretend you dislike me still, and I pretend to hate your guts?

Loona: Pretty much.

Y/N: Ok, that won't be hard at all.

Sarcasm.

Loona: Your sarcasm is astonishing.

Y/N: Yup.

Loona: Why don't you go shower?

Y/N: Okay, then it's your turn.

Loona: Sounds good.

I run in and shower, not as long as the one last night but it wasn't a short one either. I get finished, hop out then get dressed in my full uniform, combat helmet and all. I look like I'm about to fuck some shit up, and I'm not mad about it. I walk back out, and Loona comments on the uniform.

Loona: You look like you're gonna fuck some shit up, if you are can I come with?

Y/N: Well if you want too I'm planning on blowing some shit up this weekend.

Loona: Sounds dope, you can bet your ass I want in on that.

Y/N: Cool, that'll be fun!

Loona: Yeah!

She goes and showers. Soon she's out and fully dressed. We exit the room, and I check out and pay. She looks at me and says something.

Loona: I'm going to get some coffee, you go to the office so we don't walk in together, that way our co-workers don't get suspicious.

Y/N: Sounds good.

Loona: What kind of coffee do you like?

Y/N: Black with creamer and sugar.

Loona: Okay, I'll grab you one and I'll say it's a peace offering.

Y/N: Funny.

We both laugh and go our separate ways. I get to the office and see they managed to replace the window already. Blitz is sitting on the couch in the lobby. He looks at me, nods, and goes back to looking concerned, he asks me.

Blitzø: You wouldn't happen to know where Loona is would you?

Y/N: No? Why?

Blitzø: She didn't come home last night.

Y/N: She probably went to the bar and got wasted, then stayed at a hotel or something.

Blitzø: God I hope you're right.

His leg is bouncing nervously. After about thirty minutes, Loona walks in with two coffees. She looks me, shoves the coffee in my hand, and runs to her desk pretending to be scared. Blitz is just happy she's safe and sound. I take a sip of the coffee, and it's really good.

Y/N: Good taste in coffee, mutt.

I whisper the last part to myself, but loud enough for the others to hear. Blitz smirked and Loona just looked at the weird box on her desk, probably hurt I insulted her like that. I won't lie, I feel like shit saying it. I start fiddling with a old reichsmark, I don't need it anymore but I've kept it for good luck. The day goes on after M&M arrive. It's factory standard, until Blitz says.

Blitzø: I need two of you to stay back today and clean up around here a little bit, Y/N is staying anyways so we need another volunteer.

Mills and Mox groan, but Loona just raises her hand.

Loona: I'll stay back Blitz.

Everyone stares at her.

Blitzø: Wow really?

Loona: Yeah, it should be okay.

Blitzø: Well okay then.

After that exchange of words the end of work bell rings. Everyone but Loona and I leave. She walks over, sits down on my lap, and kisses me.

Loona: God I've wanted to do that all day.

Y/N: Sorry for calling you a mutt earlier.

Loona: Yeah, that kinda hurt but I understand why you said it.

Y/N: I'll try not to do that again.

Loona: Like, say stuff that's mean, but not that demeaning.

Y/N: Don't those two things go hand in hand?

Loona: Oh, I guess they do.

Y/N: Why don't we just ignore each other?

Loona: That'll work, now let's get this office whipped into shape so Blitz doesn't kill us.

Y/N: Of course.

We do in fact clean up the office, in fact we even got it cleaner then it was when they got it in the first place. After five hours Loona looks at me and smiles.

Loona: We did good babe.

Y/N: Just some care and attention is all it takes.

Loona: Well, I should get going before Blitz gets suspicious of us, love you.

Y/N: Love you too honey.

We kiss and she leaves. I go and lay down on the old couch in the lobby. Snoozin time.

Chapter End.