A talk.

Y/N POV
I woke up to the smiling face of Blitz in the middle of the night.

Blitz: What're you dreaming about?

Y/N: Well I was dreaming about y'all getting murdered, but now I'd like to get back to that.

Blitz: We need to talk first.

Y/N: I'd love to but I have a Hellhound wrapped around my waist tighter then a vice grip.

Blitz: oh, well we can talk here then.

He grabs a chair, pulls it over, and sits down.

Blitz: So, first off, how long how this little relationship been going on for?

Y/N: Since the day I blew up on her at the office, she tracked me down, and we kinda just hit it off.

Blitz: How far have you guys gone?

Y/N: Just kissing and cuddling.

Blitz: So you two haven't fucked yet? Huh, she's usually like, super horny.

Y/N: I'm waiting till marriage.

Blitz: Are you serious or are you punking me?

Y/N: What the hell does punking mean?

Blitz: Oh my satan you're serious.

Y/N: Yes.

Blitz: So, what was your religion?

Y/N: I was catholic.

Blitz: Really, how much did you stick to it?

Y/N: Barely. Never went to church, never viewed homosexuality as sin, never said rosary, I was the worst catholic you could meet.

Blitz: So, I need to ask. How did you view the German government when you died?

Y/N: I hated it. No choice, couldn't speak out against the government, had to greet everyone with a cheerful "Heil Hitler," all the racism disgusted me, and then there was the indoctrination from the day I started my stent in the Hitlerjugend.

Blitz: What's the Hitlerjugend?

Y/N: The Nazi Government's state sponsored education program. From the second you enter you're trained to adore Adolf Hitler, to salute him, praise him, and give him your life.

Blitz: Holy shit, and through all of that you still saw the bad?

Y/N: I try to look for the good, but there was little to no good to be had there, it all went to shit pretty quick.

Blitz: I can guess.

He scratched his chin.

Blitz: I need to think, see if I truly approve of you or not.

Y/N: I hope so.

Blitz: And stop being assholes to each other now.

Y/N: I'm sure we could pull that off.

Blitz: Okay, now you can go to sleep.

Y/N: Okay, and don't eat those leftovers in the fridge, they're Loona and Mines lunch tomorrow.

Blitz: Okie dokie artichokie.

Well, guess I'll go back to sleep, that was a interesting conversation.

Chapter End.