Chapter 10

A/N:  Sorry that this chapter is posted a couple hours late.  My husband and I went to a theater that does the whole dinner and and a show thing, and we didn't get back home until late last night so I slept in unintentionally.  It was a late anniversary date; we would have went closer to our anniversary however neither of us wanted to see Sound of Music, which was the musical playing at the time.

The food was kind of meh honestly, however the performance was pretty awesome.  We saw Newsies, and it was pretty awesome.  

Anyway, the only other thing I had to say is that I apologize but I won't be posting bonus chapters to celebrate the members birthdays this time around.  That's not because I don't want to, but because I am really far behind due to being under the weather and unintentionally sleeping in a lot lately.  (I write best really early in the morning.)

3446 words

Posted 8/27/21

"What about yourself do you know?"

Well, I'm pretty damn positive that he is not asking me to cite my life story. He is merely asking me about everything regarding the monster inside of me. I frown for a moment as I fight to keep my memories at bay. There is a part of me that simply wants to open up and share, but I really don't know any of these guys yet. It seems ludicrous to just admit everything because I feel like I can. And isn't it crazy that I feel that way? At first I thought it was just Jimin, but now I am starting to get the sense that it could very well be all of them, because each time I give one of them a moment of my time I just want to open up and share every single piece of me with them. This is six degrees of fucked up, is what this is. Or perhaps, seven since there are seven of them after all...

I take a deep breath in preparation to answer his question rationally. "I know that for me there are two types of hunger. There is the regular variety, where I simply have to eat, but there is also the one that comes from my succubus side. Chocolate can curb the cravings for some time, but after a while I at least need to feed off someone else's lust."

Taehyung nods his head. "Chocolate should be used as a snack if anything, but I wouldn't even recommend relying on that. As long as you feed from one of us regularly it should keep you from hurting innocent people unnecessarily."

I still don't want to do that even, however I can't help but reply with my amazement regarding the feeding last night. "I'm honestly surprised that just a simple kiss filled me up like that." Then I realized once again how easy it was to openly admit that to a virtual stranger. What is it about these seven men? No, seven demons. Is it because after five years I feel like I can let my guard down in general? Or is it something innate about each of them? Does it have something to do with this surprising connection I feel?

"Any supernatural humanoid is a better source to feed from than humans. Most supernaturals are immortal, and those that aren't still tend to have a longer lifespan than humans. Of course all of them have an element of magic about them." He points at the yellowing pages of the ancient book underneath his hand. "Even this book doesn't properly explain why that's the case in all honesty."