you and I

"Entertain us

"Entertain us."

The Rebel alliance was on Endor, all around Endor, in the atmosphere on Endor and the fight has begun. The end has begun. Perhaps one of the biggest and most important battles in the history of Empire started quietly. Both sides knew what was about to happen and both sides were anticipating things to change after. Weather the galaxy is going to stay under the Empire's influence, or the evil regime will forever disappear is something we have in our hands. We are fighting for many other people, oppressed people, people whose lives are destroyed, every person who died because of the Empire.

The atmosphere around them was friendly, yet tense. Deep in the forest, in the green land of Endor they found curiously looking creatures. Small Ewoks who, in their tiny, hairy bodies, had more bravery than most people Aaliyah have ever met. They gave their guests shelter and food. Aaliyah was looking around her, looking at the innocent creatures, at her friends, Ahsoka, Obi-Wan, Padme, Oisin, Satine and others. Everyone was ready to fight no matter the status they hold now or held in the past. In this battle we were all the same, equal.

Aaliyah might have been deep in her thoughts, but she could feel the intense eyes of Obi-Wan. He was watching her. Or more like watching over her ever since they had their disagreement earlier that day.

"We all need to focus on our task," said Obi-Wan, when he tightened his belt around his waist.

"I know," nodded Aaliyah, not really listening to him. Of course, they had to focus.

"I mean it, Aaliyah," he stated strongly, which made Aaliyah look at him.

"What is that supposed to mean?" she questioned her ex-master, feeling a little offended. Was she an idiot, a child, when he felt the need to make sure she understood?

"Saving him is not a priority."

She sighed. "I know that, but if there is an opportunity to do so, I will."

"There's no time to be selfish, Aaliyah," only handful of time had Obi-Wan used this kind of strict tone with her, or anyone and she didn't like it at all. "I see you haven't really learned anything from your mistakes."

"I think that's enough," Aaliyah stood up and faces Obi-Wan. "I've learned a lot, trust me but that doesn't mean I don't believe he can be saved. In more than just one way."

"Alright," mumbled Obi-Wan and put both of his hands on his waist, tilting his head slightly. "Aside from him being a tyrant and a Sith Lord who enslaved the entire galaxy for years, what about your oath to the Jedi Order? You are not allowed to form an attachment and even if you can't help it, you have to supress it. You're not supposed to act on it."

"Maybe the old traditions need to be changed. What is a person without emotions, without attachments, anyway?"

Obi-Wan shook his head slowly. "That's what he told you? I see his ideologies found their way inside your mind."