save the day

"Got your fingerprints as evidence all on my body. Put your right hand on the book and you were found guilty."

The night was humid and hot at the surface of Coruscant yet compared to the fiery atmosphere between the two lovers in one particular apartment building, it was cold. Their bodies were touching with every inch of their skin, but still, they found a way how to pull the other closer, at one point almost looking like one person.

"I love you." A young woman or someone would say, young girl, whispered to her lover, whose strong arms were all around her, his chest was her home and his face the only thing she wanted to know in the moments.

"I love you more than all of the stars in the galaxy." The hoarse, husky voice replied to her and without another wasted moment his lips found hers and she melted right into him.

But after every blissful night, the next morning came the sad reality. Reality reminding her that she is a Jedi and she shouldn't love him the way she does. But she does and every second she loved him more, unconditionally.

With that thought and sadness creeping on her, she took her belt from the ground, realizing her lightsaber was not next to it, where she left it the night before.  Confused, she looked around but stopped as soon as she saw him standing, casually leaning against the doorway with her weapon in his hands. Smiling, she walked closer, while he was watching her every move with something she could only identify as lust. "Lost something?" his smooth voice sent shivers down her spine. Coming close to him, she didn't say anything just put her arms on his own, that were holding the hilt.

"You know, my master always said to me, that this weapon is my life and to never lose it." She told him with a smile on her face and watched his eyebrows furrow in confusion. She didn't say anything anymore just pushed the lightsaber more into his arms and closer to his chest, hoping he would understand that her life was his.

And he did understand, pulling her as close as he could without breaking eye contact. He watched her closely as if he wanted to figure something out, the hilt of lightsaber between them and a promise in their eyes. But Aaliyah had to break it way too early for her liking, with the usual words "I have to go" on her tongue. But she didn't have a chance when his lips found her own in a kiss that was far from gentle. "Don't say it." He said almost with a growl and pushed their foreheads together. "Don't say it."

"One day I won't" she shook her head and hopefully looked into his blue eyes.

"One day I won't let you leave whether you like it or not." Pulling away she could almost swear his eyes were yellow just for a split second. But it was gone sooner than she could comprehend that thought. "What's next for you?" he asked after a short silence.

She sighed. "I'm not sure, but Master Kenobi said something about Outer Rim."

"Which also means it could be a long time until we see each other." He spoke with an edge to his voice a bit of anger, that they had to part ways. Aaliyah didn't say anything, just put her palm on his cheek and kissed him fiercely to show him that all the time in the universe would never change how she felt about him.