rescuing and bizarre feelings

"So welcome to the fire, I'm the one with the lighter

"So welcome to the fire, I'm the one with the lighter."

"Calm down. We need to be calm," whispered Aaliyah, when they were crouching in a hidden compartment under the floor of the ship.

"What is the plan," asked Oisin, when stormtroopers were looking through his ship, searching for the passengers.

"Survive," said Aaliyah. Trying to take her own advice and calm her senses. When she did, it was for the first time she realized, that the force was trying to tell her something. Alerting her about a familiar presence. "Obi-Wan."

"What?" asked Oisin.

"Change of plans," said Aaliyah quickly and jumped out of their hiding space.

"Wait, they are still..." Oisin was not able to finish his warning when he heard banging. Jumping out himself, he saw Aaliyah quickly and skilfully swinging her lightsaber, disarming three stormtroopers in a couple of swift moves. "What are you doing? I thought surviving meant being inconspicuous, quiet," he whispered when Aaliyah bent down to pick up one of their guns, giving it to Oisin.

"I told you, change of plans. Someone very important to me is on this ship and we need to get him," she explained. "And now put on their armor."

Oisin didn't know what made him trust this strange woman and do exactly what she said, but he did, without asking more. "Now what?" he looked at Aaliyah, who was patiently waiting for him to change. She turned around and nod with approval.

"Now we need to hide these three," pointing to the three unconscious bodies on the ground. "And you will act like a stormtrooper and I will be a prisoner."

"I still don't have a good feeling about this," said Oisin when they walked out of the ship, Oisin's hand on Aaliyah's elbow, to make it look like she is a prisoner. Her lightsaber was hidden deep under her robes. She wasn't comfortable giving it to Oisin or leave it behind.

"Me neither, but I don't have a choice," but you do, she wanted to say. Instead, she just stopped and turned to him. "Thank you," Aaliyah couldn't see his face under the stormtrooper mask, but she knew he was listening and comprehending her words.

"It's nothing. As I say, anything that would help in a fight against the Empire," he said, and they continue their walk to other troopers. "I found this woman on the ship," Oisin said, his voice changing from a kind of gentle to very sharp.

"Anyone else? Any droid? We were informed that this was the ship that took of from Tatooine. With the droid we are looking for," said man, that was coming through the group of stormtroopers. He was tall, slim, with dark hair and commander uniform.

"There was no droid and no one else on board," said Oisin and squeezed Aaliyah's elbow as if telling her that their plan was not going to work.

The commander came closer to Aaliyah, towering over her petit form to make her scared. "Where is the droid, woman?" his voice sliced through the air, and Aaliyah was more and more certain, that what was Artoo carrying is important and perhaps dangerous in the wrong hands. In hands of Rebellion. He is scared, that much she could feel.